Reviews for Fear of the Dark
LaughingLadybug chapter 1 . 6/23
Awesome. I wish the show would have taken this route to explain Sam's fear.
RAGGEDY G chapter 1 . 5/3
Nice job! This was great!
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Amazing story!(:

A sequel would be great, in which Sam finds out that it wasn't a dream... I'd also love to see how John and Dean are gonna explain Sam's wound.(;
SolaAbariel chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
This is so disturbing and tragic, but so brilliant at the same time. I love the creepy way that you build the tension, and the way that you show Sam's development - you incorporate so many aspects of the show so well. That little twist at the end put a whole different spin on the whole thing; so awesome.
123kat chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was awesome. Please keep it going.

Thanks,
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
omg... i love it... it awesome.. you did great
SammysNo1Lover chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I liked the ending! The boggart was a pretty cool reason for Sammy to be afraid of clowns, but it was a little confusing.
AkatsukiRock101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I like it! But it was a bit confusing fore me at some parts, then in the end it all made sense! ...wait, now I'm confusing myself... O.O
Aziza Maye chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I loved your story.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
that was really good. a great explanation for why sam is afraid of clowns. its such a shame that he had to find out about things that go bump in the night so soon after that anyway, despite what they went through to keep it a secret.
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow! Great story!
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was wonderful. A little creepy and scary and sad all at once and geesh my heart kinda broke for Sam at the end. Great job with the boys and of an event that could have shaped them into who they are today. Very nicely done.