Reviews for Missing Moments
hajimebassaidai chapter 16 . 4/16/2010
Because at that one moment it could have gone either way! ;-)
hajimebassaidai chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
I like how even what should be rock-solid confirmation of how he would behave if push came to shove still isn't enough to conquer McKay's self-doubt.
hajimebassaidai chapter 10 . 4/16/2010
Again a well drawn out, tension filled fic for a few moments of time.
hajimebassaidai chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
Good point and nicely done. After all, adrenaline only gets you so far!
hajimebassaidai chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Beautifully sad. The formatting you've chosen just increases the impact.
hajimebassaidai chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
A nice follow-up to the previous one. A good reason for John to take McKay on the team despite his earlier hiding of the knowledge that the shield is now locked on him plus the fact that it was his sub-conscious fear that initially kept it running. The first time when he showed there really was more to him than what was on the surface.
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 4/9/2010
Great snippits.
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! I love this one too! Poor Rodney! Good song quote too. Fitting.
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! I love this one!
lily moonlight chapter 16 . 11/4/2009
Sorry! I know I've taken ages :( And I'd be a bit hypocritical to mention review replies, when I owe you one myself ;) But that's coming soon. Very good as always! Like the repetition of the 'At that moment', works well, creates a kind of hypnotic rhythm to it. Really captures that feeling of time pausing and then how it moves on inevitably, even after destruction.
deblease chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
very good
crusoe89 chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
I love these tiny, perfect little tag fics! Keep them coming...

DaniWilder chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
That was nice.

I'm almost up to Brotherhood in my Adventure series, so I know the episode well :-)

Keep going!

Chief of the Furlings chapter 15 . 9/30/2009
Very nice... Lovely descriptions, really painted a picture. :)
lily moonlight chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
:O This one scared me! It struck a chord, dreams of disasters with the sea, being swept away *shiver* very well written, loved the description of the blue-green water swallowing and rising, and with icy arms. I'm intrigued as well by the idea of the other person. Very good!