Reviews for Love Beyond Limits
NRATQH chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I loved everthing from the part at the beggining till their kiss. it was pretty close to perfection. I didnt really like the tom kind of wanting to get back together part (but thats just a personal opinion so dont take it as a critic) because I like the idea of Tom being very close to his daughters and wanting them to have or taste the love he had or raising them to be free thinkers like Jane and yet trying to show them the perfect image as a father and husband which means putting his own feelings aside no matter how intense to ensure the best possible future for his daughters not just richly married of. but I loved how despite not including many details in your fic it was just perfectly enough for me to get the image into my head )
lulu chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
i think this is a great continue of the ending. personally i wasnt happy with the film ending because it didnt show their true affectionn for one another so this story is perfect
Felicia chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is probably rather late, only came across it today. I like it, don't know why you are so hard on yourself but then again it is Jane Austen so I understand. This brought a sad smile to my face, a nice change from the tears that were rolling down my cheeks when the movie ended. I was sad for the rest of that day. I just couldn't get past them not being together, her ending up alone and him 'disposing of himself without affection' as he had once questioned her for doing so. So I'm saving this as my personal ending. Thank you :)
snowwygirl4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This was very good. I so do not believe it sucks at all. I think it was really good because I would have written something somewhere in this exact idea actually. :D
word fodder chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Ilove ,and heartbreaking. Beautiful!
Wuchen chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Omg, its so sweet ahh! XD I love it, because this is how the movie should of ended. It felt so bittersweet, but it adds a bit more satisfaction in the movie. :)
astha22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
NICE. I'm half-way through yuor stories and feel like a very minor writer in comparision. Am sending yuo a PM. please read it and let me know.
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Greetings, I just wanted to say that your story was beautiful. I am also writing a Becoming Jane ending, but yours is really pretty and has some touching elements that mine lack.

You indeed did a wonderful job.

Have a nice day,

Carolina H.
smily123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like it! seems plausible (in character)... and nicely written :-)
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
How lovely! And still so sad. :( I know the movie ended the way it had to (because we know she never married), but thank you for giving us a little more- one more goodbye. And her request (that he love his daughters and let them love) was very "Jane." Thanks for sharing! :)
Marte chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
How sad ;( Even more so then the original ending ;( But a very sweet and good story. I was kinda hoping that he would be a widower, but I guess that would have been too cheesy. Great story :)
FireCraker chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Absolutely beautiful.
Bobby Danny chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Im about to cry right now.

they didn't deserve such a sad ending.

anyway in real life, tom lefroy never stopped loving jane austen,

well atleast thats what u can take from his letters to his wife abd his later confession to his nephew, who ironically ended up married with jane's. Or it was the son of the couple he confessed to. i can't remember.

Great writting btw