Reviews for Restless
BeautifulCrimsonChaos chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I loved that too much! The fact that it made me cry because it was so beautiful really shows that it's well written. You also really established trust between Spock and Nyota, you didn't just go right into the graphic stuff like some fics I've read.
Good job and please keep writing!
TJ2000
katarina97 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
cute
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Love love love. Again with the in-characterness. Everything from Gaila and Nyota's interactions to Spock and Nyota's relationship. Pure gold. *faves*

YIEQ

PS I am a fan of Gaila's song.
mahjong90mulan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
wow, great story
Jja chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great but sad fic
Kia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Good fic
Just a Supergirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
“I believe that even if I tried to say no, you would follow me anyway.” She winked at him.

He only quirked his eyebrow at her, causing her to laugh.

That was my favorite part x3

Cute
Ratt9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very good. Great job!
Silver Scribes chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I actually really like this, and I'm wondering will there be more?

SS
uki200 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really liked this story. I hope you add more to this like sharing stories with one another you know? Keep up with the writing!
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Interesting backstory! Read this over on LJ and enjoyed it. I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
dd4887 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
more please. I love how Spock And Uhura find common ground and feel cofortable enough to be so tender and quiet.
sam chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
wow. so sad yet so sweet
johnnymommy19 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was really good.

I cried... No I'm just kidding, but for some reason my left eye kept tearing up. I hate when that happens.

That was really good.

I don't get the end though...
audi katia chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was deceptively serious. I mean, obviously from the summary I knew it would be serious. But then the beginning was very amusing. I love Gaila and her friendship with Uhura really balances the two of them.

Anyway, then the fic became very serious. It's a change to see Spock comforting Uhura instead of the other way around. Scars intrigue me very much as I have a few of my own. None acquired like Uhura's or Spock's, thank God, but still. It's interesting to see how other people write about scars. Great background on the characters. You don't really read about Uhura's background that much. :)