Reviews for Lina Inverse, Kido Mistress
Kira Akuma chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
You did an awesome job with this story!
Wish you would continue it though...
I hope you will get a chance to do so!
me chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
fg7dragon chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
The story is coming along nicely. Update soon!
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
Okay... this is a really good fic. Had me laughing quite a bit. Good job.
OBSERVER01 chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
good chapter and yes lina is it up
OBSERVER01 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
LOL!go lina!why do i have the feeling that she has a kido version of the dragon slave spell(along with the ragna blade)?anyway keep it up
Delphine Pryde chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Glad you've continued this, it's very amusing.
Takeshi Yamato chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
This is really interesting! :)

I liked seeing Lina blast down the gate, and she's able to defeat the Shinigami mooks in spectacular fashion. Her fight with Soifon was AWESOME, and I really enjoyed the fanservice! :D

I also liked the scene where Yamamoto first learned Lina was back in town. the look on his face was PRICELESS, I tell you-as was the reaction of the other captains! :D

I look forward to the next chapter! :D

Later! :D
Little Riding Hood chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
i think there wasn't a division speacilized in kido. and good story :D
alichi chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Ah, good Slayers crossovers are just too hard to find. Hope you continue on this fic, seems it has excelent potential for chaos :P
Takeshi Yamato chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This looks like it'll be fun. :D

Please update ASAP!

Later! :D
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
it up
A big slayers fan chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Firstly there isn't any devision that specializes in kido(besides the healing of the 4th), that would be the so called kido corps.

The next thing is the Lord of Nightmares who isn't the god of Lina's world but the surpreme creator of all worlds and their gods and Mazoku.I just wanted to write this in case you want to rethink the idea of Lina being able to use chaos magic.

You could use it for her entrance since no matter how strong the kido is it shouldn't be able to go through teh walls of the if you want of course and it would be more Lina-like in my oppinion hehe,otherwise just ignore this.

Hope you update soon since I really like the idea of this crossover and u also have described Lina's caracter very good
GuitarCatz13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
that so funny XD please update soon, i really want to read more. I like how you managed to capture Lina's attitude too hahaha
Miss L chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah! Go figures Lina will anything for the right price! Um...I know this is probably hear it from other readers but can you please update!

Lina w/kawaii neko face: with sugar on top?

Ha! Can't wait what kind of wake of destruction she's gonna make...hm...Gin does remind me alot of Xellos...with that mazuko like smile and ever closed eyes...are they related?

*lightbulb*

That reminds me...is she gonna end up competing with Orihime in an eating contest? Or rather, will she be able to put up with our dear Hime's eating habits?

My guess is yes...just as long is she's not sprouting Justice Speeches like Amelia...luckily, the rest of the Bleach crew don't have Gourry's stup...er...rather unintelligentible sensibility...

Anyway...Adios,