Reviews for Bad Blood
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
you don't want to get on the bad side of John...always an interesting story when you have John thrown in...
charis-kalos chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Definitely a reason for Dean to hate witches and think that they're "unsanitary". Poor boys, all three of them. Of course John's going to want to go and hunt and "fix this" and of course Sam sees that as John "deserting" them. At least Dean isn't aware enough to put himself in the middle.
xxAkira-chanxx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is seriously really awesome so far.I love the way you portray the emotions in this chapter, especially Sam and John's. By the way you do a brilliant job conveying John's character. Your writing and characterization is extremly fluid and spot on. Dialouge is amazing too and the interractions are so natural. Which I must say, I am jealous of since writing dialouge is not my strong point xD Man, I can't believe that witch bit Dean! What a...uh bitch. lol

You've got me hooked and I can't wait to see what will become of Dean or what happens next! I love me some Hurt!Dean

~Shannon
LamiaJade chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hey Hon!

A new story! *jumps up and down*

I love the chap! And I can't wait for more!

I'm really curious about the next chapter(s). And knowing you it'll get much worse before it eventually gets better. *evil grins*

Keep up the good work! ;)

And please hurry, okay! *puppy dog eyes*

Love and hugs

Mary
CowboySteel chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Is it not Dean who called witches unsanitary haha?

This is GREAT. Can't wait for the updates :)
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Awesome start, Mish.

Really like how you wrote John in this chapter. He'll never win Father of the Year honours but he's no demon either and we know he loves his boys. Love his introspection on Sam's growth spurt.

Great job with characterization and dialogue - very natural, lovely flow. Love the idea of telling the story from the various perspectives, too. Oh, and fantastic snark from Dean. :)

Fabulous villain - can't wait to see where the quest for revenge goes.

More please.

Cheers, Sculls
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Think you got a great start Mish. Love it so far.
fwennie chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Huzzah, brilliant start and a nice sense of impending doomage. I'm loving the way you right John, it makes a pleasant change for him to be shown as a loving parent. Plenty of drama, although this little bit made me giggle/snort/cough

"before cutting me off with his usual goodbye of, ‘you asshole’.

Great stuff, can't wait for chapter 2 buddy

Chat later

Wends xx
zuimar chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, you sure know how to keep your readers on the edge of their seats! What an amazing first chapter, I'm completely hooked already, I hope you can post chapter 2 soon!
sosori chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Great start, I really like the sick/hurt Dean stories...

I can't wait for more so keep going and update soon please.

thanks for sharing this story...
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great awesome start. I thought we'd discussed sending Scopulus home! I don't care if he and Aardvark are DATING, you just send him home! I am terribly worried about Dean, I think he's not feeling too good. *grins*

I will wait patiently for more.

Is there more now?

Now?

NOW?

Five Impalas freshly waxed, lovingly detailed full of M&Ms, junk food, tequila and an Aardvark
JenF chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I read this earlier and tagged it but didn't have time to leave a review, so here it is.

This story has gripped me immediately. I'm a big fan of John and I think you've got him down to a T. He's often misrepresented (I think) as not caring about the boys when quite often he just has different ways of showing his love for them.

I love the way you've captured the teenaged angst that Sam is full of and his reaction to John leaving this way. It's typical teenage rebellion (oh how I'm looking forward to that with my two!).

And Bobby. What can I say about Bobby other than hooray! At least the boys have one constant they can depend on through thick and thin.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

(Oh, and I'm a sucker for hurt!Dean but that goes without saying.)
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Woohoo! You have a new story! And it's off to a great start. I love how you write John - he's not a bastard, but it still comes through loud and clear that he does have his own demons. He's not what Sam pictures him as, but he's not a bastard of a father either. Loved him letting Dean figure out for himself that he wasn't ready to hunt again yet. I always like the idea that there are some kind of medical facilities out there just for hunters... Can't wait for the next chappie - and whose pov it will be...
adder574 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Great start. I hope John can find out what's making Dean sick. I love Bobby, calling John and asshole when he said goodbye. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Wen1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
wow, the beginning was really strong !

Carry on !