Reviews for Bad Blood
Amarintha chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hey. Okay, like the changes. It's great with bobby. Then again, it's BOBBY. So y'know. That's just made of win.

Love how Bobby's classic goodbye is 'you asshole' that just made my day...yeah, it's day. Halfway thru the first hour of it, apparently.

But I like where the chapter was tightened up and where it was let out. It's a good job.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
very exciting beginning! I am eager to read more! Poor Dean and poor young Sam being left all alone. And, while we are at it, poor John for having to make the tough decisions to take care of his family.
Port-of-Seas chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Sweet Mother of Metallicar! I'm gonna guess it's TOTALLY Sam's blood making Dean sick!

Wonderful story as always. Heartwarming whump (the bleeding out scene made me cringe, and John letting Dean get up? Pricelessly whumpish) I can't wait for the next installment!
moira4eku chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Yowza! What a way to start a story! I just love hurt/Dean/comfort stories and we have him injured, and poisoned! And you have the whole family of Winchester men! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so please hurry back!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow! Awesome beginning!

Ouch, that witch didn't miss Dean! I just hope it's an infection and not something worse... then again...
snchills chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
OOH excellent start. Sick Dean...ah I love these types of stories more than is healthy, lol.
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hi! Congrats on your 20th story - and I can tell it's going to be a good one- Looking forward to the next chapter!
Fanpire109 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
this is really god. plz let dean b ok
NongPradu chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh yay! Finally something new from you, and it involves Sick!Dean! WOO HOO! Your hospitalized/hurt Dean stuff is the best, especially because you tend to do the first person POV thing so well. I like seeing inside everyone's heads while the hurtin's happenin'.

Awesomeness!
6Darkest6Angel6 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great first chapter. I love hurt/sick!Dean stories they're my favourites, even though he's my favourite brother. Hope you update soon.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
WHERE"S THE REST?
Maz101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Yes! Poisoned Dean is a favourite. Poisoned Dean with pumping blood even better. Poisoned Dean with pumping blood, desperate John, terrified angry Sam...well, you've got my vote obviously! Nice pov - looking forward to the others.
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wonderful to see you take on a multi-chap! I'm so glad you got inspired again. Loved this chaper twice now - loved Sam all bitchy and Dean all sickly. Yum.

Phoebe