Reviews for Didn't
Evangeline chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I read this for Janto but I also really loved how Owen was portrayed. . . props!
Little Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I just wanted to say that I loved this story - your writing and attention to detail are amazing; and the content? Spot on. I do love a vulnerable bit before a happy ending!
kausingkayn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, this was amazing. The story idea was brilliant, and the writing was near flawless. Really got into reading it, I love your writing style.
jantoox chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
exallent brill fan bloody tastic darlin number one rock on dued
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Love this kind of fic :)
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Y'know that that those fics were causing that I was talking about? Yea, this did that. .

But God, as much as I claim to want a break from the angst, the ache is addicting, yea? I love the angst, especially when it makes your heart ache a bit and then it's better* again. *smiles*

This was wonderfully lovely. Just the right amount of angst and relief*. *chuckles*

I am so in love with your writing at this point, love. *grins*
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I loved Owen before I read this...I love him even more now.

You even made me like Gwen,you miracle worker,you!

xx
x-Athenea-x chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
ooh so sweet! Gorgeous writing. Bless Owen!
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
You do this stuff so well

I love a nice angsty hurt/comfort especially when you start wondering who is comforting who.

lovely
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
very good story! loved it it was so sweet how Owen lept in there so quick. and I loved having it from Owen's POV while Ianto was out. Great job!
PlanetJadewardx chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is so good! its nice to see that Owen can care when he needs too.
deeta chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I am thoroughly enjoying all these snippets of yours and in this one...Owen well, what a hero...Good for him.
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
really nice chapter! poor Ianto *pets him and hands some of my coffee*
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wonderful! Great mix of sci-fi, peril and fluff

Gx
captainme chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
BVM? What does that stand for? (I'm slightly worried i don't know the shorthand since really i should lol)

Absolutely awesome oneshot.

Loved that bit at the end between Jack and Ianto... gorgeous!