Reviews for To Kill a Captain
Guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
please continue!
Trekkie chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Dear Author,
I am only 12 years old and I like this story so far. Many people who write these fan fictions don't make them sound real enough. But this one, I think, captures the essence of Bones quite soundly. I don't really enjoy the stories in which Jim and Bones have a relationship, those are kinda to weird for me. But I love how in this story they are just very good friends. I've read some of your other stories and I enjoyed all. I love how the characters interact the way they would in the actual movies.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/12/2016
Well, a brief note about UN finished or abandonment would at least acknowledged your readers.
That said it was a well-written story
MossiStone chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
Oh god please continue
BnBfanatic chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
I have said this before somewhat but it is just SO disappointing to have yet another fantastic ST story on this site - left rudely unfinished leaving loyal readers who reviewed and followed your story - at a critial part of the story to never return and give us the rest. There are so many irresponsible temporary 'writers' on this site it is frustrating. People trust the writers who creat the story to at least finish it.
mpathy chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Please continue!
BnBfanatic chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
I know I said something similar in the past about this story not being finished, but in coming across it again I checked to see if it had been updated at all. I just am just surprised at how many Star Trek stories that were started in 2009 and 2010 and are quite exciting and overall great plotlines, have never been finished leaving loyal readers hanging. Almost every unfinished story I am referring to, also managed to leave their readers right after a cliffhanger or critical part of the story. I don't understand it.
brightflare chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This is a very good story, I really hope it gets finished sometime soon!
BnBfanatic chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
What happened to the rest of this story? It's awesome but sucks that it leaves us with such a cliffhanger and no ending.
Harmony chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Dude! don't keep me hanging! Keep going; the story is building well and you've written it flawlessly. keep it coming!
LensFlares chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
To everyone wanting to read the rest of the story- the full story can be read using the Fanfiction app, which can be downloaded from the app store. I don't know why it's not showing on here, but the full story can be found with that app:)
Hope this helps everyone!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Oooh, sounds exciting. poor Jimmy. i hope you update soon.
JackFan2 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Oh! This was spectacular so far! You've held me on the edge of my seat. Please tell me you'll continue and that you'll definitely finish this! It's killing me not knowing what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
why of why have you stopped writing this? pleease continue! you promised you would keep writing until the end!
selkiesandsongs chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Okay, you have to update immediatly.