Reviews for New Heights
LAVenus111213 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
! Lol lived the ending! _
WheelerValentine chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I love the fluff :3, that last part of dialogue was excellent, Yusei sounded so nonchalant. another great story
TheSilverDragoon chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
A cute sky shipping story, it was nice to read and was well written, can't wait to read more!
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aki killed someone? I think not... but it's your story... and i liked it!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
i am love to reivew so cute and kinda funny lol now i want cotten cany mmm nom nom nom
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
:D I love this! Aw so cute and sweet! Yusei is such a good person. He and Aki totally belong together. It's too bad that they don't get together in the series. Jack and Carly do though.
serpenscape chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
SO ADORABLY FLUFFY! I'm still spitting out bits of cotton wool. XD. It was birlliant! I love fluff personally.
optimus prime girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwww w!

_ That was sooooooooooooo cute. I liked the part when Aki said that she had Yusei to catch her if she fell.
67Love67 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I love it it's really good are you gonna make a second chapter? cause that would be great! :)
Larissa chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I think this is such a nice story. So sweet and so romantic! I just love it! Thank you for writing this!
Otto Inuke chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
OMG, this was so sweet. The whole story made me smile (incuding the last paragraph). Questions has always have two meaning(unless it's a math problem). Lol, love the fluff note.
Stardust Dragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I'm scared of heights myself. That's why I never go to Ferris Wheel. Anyway I liked the story. I'm looking forward anymore you make.

~Stardust
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I thought this was cute...

esp when Aki knew Yusei would be there to catch her :D
Little Jamie chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hehehe... it Namiz... THANK YOU FOR THE STORY! *add to fav*
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
how dare you bring escargot into this xD; *shot*

ish very elaborated, very light but I think a little fast-paced. Still, good job D