Reviews for A Family on Paper
Linneagb chapter 20 . 11/19
Liked the reference to teh future of the series. They were standing on the road where Marissa died later on did they? Anyway. Loved this story, loved this ending. Thanks for sharing.
Linneagb chapter 19 . 11/19
Cotillion was the word. Ugh! Luke. Things just always seem to be against Ryan at one point or another. He has to catch a break some time.
Linneagb chapter 18 . 11/19
Awww. Poor little Ryan, and now too. Only two chapters left to read :(
Linneagb chapter 17 . 11/19
How long have Ryan slept now? Like a week? Aw. Poor thing.
Linneagb chapter 16 . 11/19
Oh. Kirsten won't be happy if she knows Marissa was there. Oh so that was the cot... now I forgot the word and I'm too lazy to go and check. Reviewing takes too much time when I just want to get on with reading
Linneagb chapter 15 . 11/19
"An action he had seen preformed but not on him" that just somehow got me. So perfect. In character, for the story, the words- everything. I love this story so much, but there are only a few chapters left
Linneagb chapter 14 . 11/19
Oh that's no good. And I think I said it before but everything in this story is just perfect. Especially those funny bits in all of this drama. Love it.
Linneagb chapter 13 . 11/19
All of these relationships are just adorable and perfect. Seth and Ryan as brothers, Sanady and Kirsten, the whole family. And it's just perfect for this story. And your writing so well.
Linneagb chapter 12 . 11/19
Awww. And she wanted to buy a baby watch? Awwww. Kirsten. The part with Sandy and Seth was so funny and just perfect. Loving it
Linneagb chapter 11 . 11/19
Cotillion? I don't remember that. But yays anyway. Not that I have much to say because this story was written and finished almost ten years ago but anyway.
Linneagb chapter 10 . 11/19
Aw. Sethy. So cute. Your writing is really great and you just seem to put everything perfectly where it should be if you get what I mean
Linneagb chapter 9 . 11/19
Nope. He will not like it. But I'm liking this story. I'm liking it loads and loads. And I'm also starting to run out of ideas about what I should say in reviews
Linneagb chapter 8 . 11/19
Oh don't worry. Anti-smoking rants are great if you ask me. Anyway, penguin with pink tie bow was it? Awwwww. But Lord his fever must have gone high.
Linneagb chapter 7 . 11/19
Oh geez. Oh that's no good, no good at all. I love the way you're getting the characters so much like they are in the series. Even the way they talk and the words they ise and everything.
Linneagb chapter 6 . 11/19
Oh geez. Honestly it was kind of funny wheen Kirsten spoke on the phone and with that 'no, not Seth' I found thatr eally funny for some reason.