Reviews for Don't you see?
kitkat30565 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
You need to stop making so many new series and then not finishing them :(
Unknown chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I love Pia and Lettuce as a pairing. i think the little is too rough and really arrogent. i want to know what kishu does. i really want to see.
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
pretty good but you made Ryou a character he's not i mean hes not that cruel and I'm not a big fan of Retasu and Pai but its pretty good! hope you return the love

AJ
LittleSparrowFlewAway chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
GAH! NO PAI DON'T DIE ON REASU NOW! Gr...why is Ryou such a big jerkface! -screams to picture of ryou that has been taped on dartboard- YOU LEAVE PAI ALONE HE IS RETASU'S, YOU BIG BLONDE BAKA! -throws flaming dart and dartboard-

Okay, I got that out of my system...Update soon please! (and yay Kish!) I luv this!

-pauses- -stares at dartboard- On second thought... -goes off to destroy dartboard-
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Damn it! Where is that baka Shirogane? *grabs giant chainsaw* Ryou must DIE! *pulls ripcord and runs off the set screaming* He was a bit OOC, but it worked well with the story.

Oh, Kisshu's mad now- Shirogane is going to die! Thank goodness!

Later Jazz-chan!

*SB*
SparkSparta chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
OH my God... Oh my God! C'mon Kisshu! C'mon Kisshu! Kill Ryou for hurting Pai!
Saba's Reflection chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Why is Ryou sleeping in Retasu's house? If he dare touched her bedroom as a suitable sleeping place, I cannot blame myself for the blood that will be shed... at least Kisshu is here to kick his ass!
Safaia Bara chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You little traitor! R/R? What's wrong with you!

JK! You know I luv ya, right, imouto-chan?

Interesting...I hope the other couples are in here somewhere...at least a little bit...

Luv much!

*SB*
Saba's Reflection chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This all seems too quick... I'm sure this could of been extended, Jazz-chan. :P Update soon.
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
a nice, sweet pic. continue. XD
SparkSparta chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Nice, a love triangle fic. Update soon!
Ryou's fan girl chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ryou should be dating me instead of Lettuce...that way Lettuce is free to be with the love of her life.. He, he, he just kidding. Nice story, please update soon. I'll be waiting! -