Reviews for Make A Wish
Teegra123 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Aw man. It was starting to get interesting!
I...guess it's too much of asking if you are continuing this? D:
ChinaDrache chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Great idea! I would love to read more. Why don't you continue?
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
omg! I still can't believe that you haven't updated yet! I am dying to see Zoro meeting up with Sanji! I am sure that it would be a blast, either they start fighting or they just stop and stare at each other in deja vu. So please please please please update soon! I am dying to know what will happen next! So please please please update soon!
S chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
The story is really interesting and it's very well-written. So. . .Please update!
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
OMG!...please please please tell me that you haven't given up on this!...because it is just too awesome and genius of an idea to be thrown away!...i love the whole plot!...and i couldn't believe that Sanji is with Kuina!...o_O...i think the most shocking was that and Zoro is not with the Straw Hat...i would have thought that at least Zoro and Kuina would have been together either romanctically or nakamaly...i mean if Kuina would to have lived, i thought Zoro would follow wherever she goes...but i guess in a way, Zoro is just doing that exactly...hmmm...i wonder why Sanji felt like he was sleeping with a man when he woke up?...which leads me to think that before the wish was made, Sanji and Zoro were lovers...kyaaaa!...that would just be sooooo awesome and sweet!...and i just love how you portray both of their feelings in here, especially towards each please please please update soon!...this is too good to be given up! please pleas eupdate sooon! *puppy eyes*
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Were Zoro and Sanji together before the wish got granted. Terrible to say but I don't like the plot as much as I love the others. Perhaps I'm just sexist and prefer fics with minimum content around girls. Please continue though, I just know you could make it better~
Firestar6546 chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Interesting concept; I can't wait for more. :)
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Oh, please tell me you're going to finish this! *begs* This is such an awesome idea, I can't wait to see where it'll go!
Tk DuVeraun chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
God, this kills me every time I see it - knowing that it's so amazing but will never be continued.

Of all of the ways to incorporate Kuina into the Strawhats, this is by far the best. God. F.
KinSinja chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
please update soon!
RusalkaHime chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Well, this sounds interesting. I like the idea, and I can't wait to read more of it. Keep updating and Good Luck-
Lady Annalin chapter 2 . 5/30/2009

*after 10 mins*

Sorry, unable to control my demanding nature a while ago! Two words. Absolutely amazing~

update please? pretty pretty please

Hope to see the next chap soon!

ChiakiAngel chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Great job so far, and please update soon. _
crystalbluefox chapter 2 . 5/29/2009

That's the best way I can but my thoughts about this story, just...WOW!

Zoro still have a feeling about that he still knows the strawhats on some way, but don't really know how, especially their chef... and Sanji feels somehow the same?

Maa ... I wonder what will going to happen and how they will start remember things again.

This is just such a great story, don't stop writing it and PLEASE UPDATE SOON...? this is just too good to be true o

Love it!

three-days-late chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Oh man, this looks interesting. Can't wait for the next part!