Reviews for Jamie
Christine-Danielle chapter 12 . 10/30/2017
Damn this hurt.
The cat with blue eyes chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
An heartbreaking story... It feels right !
Harte chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
I read your story last night and had to come back because it has haunted me all day. It is such a beautiful story of loss but also of undying love. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
I think this is the most beautiful story I ever heart broke when I read the end,but its such a beautiful story!
MrsJeck chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This story broke my heart but taught me to appreciate life more...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Great story but so sad!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
sorry to hear about your sister in law
Lazydreamer99 chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
i loved the story and while i would have loved for there to be a cure for ginny i can understand why u wrote it to end this way and while sad it made me happy to see that harry still did the things that ginny did with her son and i also understand the pain and the thing a family has to go through when a loved one has cancer while painful we know that they are in a better place thank you for the story
alpha sparks chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
i really love ur work. it's brilliant!
RG chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
i just found this story and read the whole thing in one sitting. its now 249am. its amazing. so well done, well written, and your descriptions and just everything is wonderful. i almost cried, you know. it was so so so beautiful. im so sorry for your sister in law. shes in a good place now, and shes still alive through the love and rememberance you give her every day. i hope youve written more stuff and that i find it... if youve ever written any of your own stuff, id love to read it. i dont even know if you check your account or if or when youll see this, but this was just...so amazing, i had to comment.
Elane217 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
I wish I had known the story was going to be so sad/angsty when I started, but then again had I known I may not have read it. Despite the heavy subject matter, I couldn't stop reading, I had to know how you were going to handle the situation.
rein chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
i like the story...but you seemed to finished it quickly...and i hate you for killing ginny
Magically Insane chapter 12 . 2/10/2010
I am not ashamed to admit that I cried alot throughout this entire story, because this has to be the saddest fanfiction story I've ever read. This story was throughly sad, romantic, and joyfull at the same time, and I can relate to the story well because I have lost many family members and two of my grand parents to cancer, but as Dumbledore once said, "Death is but the next great adventure." And I hope my family are enjoying their next great adventure. And we shall forever remember the loved we have lost.

Merlin be blessed,

Magicly Insane
Hivedragon chapter 12 . 11/24/2009
Aww man you made me cry, this story is very touching.
k80cue chapter 12 . 10/30/2009
Hi

That was a great story - I am glad you kept writing it even with what was happening in your own life.

I was crying at the end and would have prefered it if Ginny had lived but then that wasnt the story line.

Hope you write another story soon