Reviews for They Lost
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
I always did like happy ending :D Great fic!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Okay, if you had left it like this, I probably would have cried. You're a very good writer
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
WOW! That was...wow. Sweet but sad, still it was very nicely written, added to favorites, ROCK ON!
xLaramiex chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
mmkay I was too shocked to review properly the last chapter but I have recovered rather by now, and I have to tell you that I love love loved it! It was highly depressing but very good.

The continuation is good too, but the first chapter is my favourite (bizarrely...)
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yikes.
questangel5 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Absolutely magnificent story! The first chapter (which I know was supposed to be the only chapter) was just really well done. Sometimes there can be too much angst but I think you stayed on the right side of that fine line. It was solemn and sad and thoughtful and very in character. You can't choose how you die and even the best, strongest people can die a meaningless death. And when they do it hurts all the more. In this situation, they didn't escape, and there was a terrible price; it's very real. As for the second chapter...I'm glad you wrote it, if for no other reason than I'd always rather read a happy ending. While I've always been a bit skeptical about the Bad Wolf being a repeatable experience, and Rose gaining some scraps of immortality, I think that the way you wrote the characters' responses to the situation was very true to form and well done. And I'm glad that as a result the Doctor is able to finally 'fall.' :)
Generated Anomoly chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
fantastic story. Absolutly FANTASTIC! Im a big fan of angst, and i nearly cried in the first chapter. Fantastic.

Hope to read more of your work soon.

Jenni xx
FlyFly Might log in soon chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
OHMIGOD!

YAY!HAPPY ENDING!

You dont know how FREAKING DEPRESSED! i was

when i finished reading the other one...

IT WAS TORTURE!

Thank you for making it a better ending3

Yooh is awesome3

Tyvm

FlyFlyxoxo
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Oh yay, this was lovely! And definitely a nice contrast to the incredible depressingnes of the other one... :D
Titanic-fanatic chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
yay she's back!

yay they kissed!

yay its well written!

'yay's all around :)
Taylor Harkness chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Yeah, this chapter wasn't as good as the first one, but it was still amazing. I love how you've incorporated the Bad Wolf into all of this. That was always my favorite part of Rose's character, the Bad Wolf. It's just so cool and I love how you did it all. And lol, she pulled a Houdini act on the people and made them disappear. Hehe! Good job!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
whoa yeah sequal please that was i thought they would win but that shows you not even the doctor wins them all

maria
NickyWho chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Atleast he knew she loved him! Great but mabey you could add another chapter.
Dame Rose Tyler chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
all i can say is yeah fix it :]please?
FlyFly chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
THATS THE MOST DEPRESSING THHING

I'VE EVER READED!

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?

TRYING TO BREAK MY HEART AGAIN!

im going to die im going to die

NOTHER CHAPTER!

MAKE HER REGENERATE!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES AND GO INTO

A HIBERNATION OF DEATHNESS AND STUFF!

PLEASE PLEASE MAKE HER LIVE!