Reviews for All The Perfumes Of Arabia
inubaka88 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Poor Rodney :p Thanks for writing this!
StormFirestar chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I love this story. Got an idea for you. Maybe have Atlantis get in on trying to help stop the sleepwalking. Maybe Atlantis could guide McKay to a lab that was for atlantian children where McKay could play for a little while before heading back to bed. Maybe that's all his subconscious needs is to have a little fun playing.

I say that cause when John found McKay hiding stuff McKay kinda sounded like a kid play treasure hunt.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Great story! I love the ending! "I will kill you"! I like how it's gotten a bit more serious with still the humour aspect apparent! :)
Wapeci chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
Omg! 'Mcshep' priceless!

Awesome chapter! So funny!

Hope ya update soon!
deblease chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
That scene with Miko at Rodney's door was very funny. Glad you won't make this slash, don't like those.
hajimebassaidai chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Am enjoying this story and like the way that it has started light hearted but is now taking a more serious turn. Looking forward to seeing where you take it next!
Korilian chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
I disagree. this is incredible fun! I hope there's more soon.
flowerfaerie17 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Aww poor Rodney, did not see that coming.
hellomynameisidontknow chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
Great chapter ;)
deblease chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
Oh my that was a scary sight! And with your writting I could see it all plainly as if I was there. What are they going to do for Rodney and what is causing his sleepwalking? As usual I can't wait for the next chapter!
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 3/1/2010
I love Rodney whump. Also this chapter is very well done. Annoyed Teyla is very amusing.
flowerfaerie17 chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
Awesome. I was starting to feel a little neglected waiting for this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
JeannieWood chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Just letting you know im here and enjoying the story immensly so far.
Whirlwind421 chapter 4 . 2/25/2010
Very funny! I like that: Surprise attack!
Zentris chapter 4 . 2/23/2010
I've not been able to stop laughing since I started reading this story...

A picture came to mind when you asked 4 suggestions... Rodney and a cat... don;t know if you could do something with that... anyhow, great story and I'll wait eagerly for the next installment
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »