Reviews for Disillusioned
Grey Muji chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Flonne's pain, her suffering...
Rapeman chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Very well written
MysticCake chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Sorry about my review not being signed, my computer doesn't seem to want to cooperate and let me sign in :(

Evidently Etna didn't remember to tell Flonne Lamington's last words before the fight, explaining that he knew what he did was wrong and he accepted his punishment...

Anyways this is very good; I can find no problems in it, spelling, grammatical or otherwise. *adds to favorites*
Fulgance chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hmm...I'm not sure if this was your intention, but I nearly cried while reading the last couple paragraphs.

Hey, am I your first reviewer? I can't believe that. How many hits has this story had? It's great! People are so lazy hard can it be to post a commentary saying you enjoyed the fanfiction? Of course, if it was real bad you're better off not saying anything at all...But this fic is really good. Flonne is sort of out of character, but it's rather understandable.

Um...Lamington didn't kill Vulcanus. He changed him into a flower (game) or a frog (anime). Didn't he?

I enjoyed this...Really. It was well written. I like these 'thought' fics. And I hope more people show their appreciation for your work by reviewing...

I mean, we write because we like it, but reviews are always nice, aren't they? It's good to know people enjoy your stories.

Right...I think I should stop ranting now. Good job on this is all I wanted to say!