Reviews for Sway
Montara chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
He's trying so hard to stay away and she's making it difficult :)))
fromoutoftherain chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You made this amazing in the way only you can. I love the way you write (:
EmilyIzzleFoShizzle chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Turn it into a chapter or do a sequel!
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Lovely story,can't wait for more on your another SS/NT story!
becca chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
brilliant please keep going !LOVE IT !
guim again chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I'm ok with your idea (chapter/story) . I'm a huge fan of Snape

Thank you for your stories (and sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue).
Tariel H chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i think you should make this into a multichapter. I really like it
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, you need to continue this! I can just see Snape trying to ask Minerva to substitute for him and trying not to explain why, and then having her refuse.

Then it would all be _her_ fault, right? (snicker)
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
ok, interesting pairing. Love how you've written it, as well. This would make quite the facinating chapter story, I must say. What might be interesting is to take it from here to them meeting again for the first time as adults or something in the next chapter. Just an idea. haha. Anyways, once again, fantastic job. Hope you keep it up. Cheers!
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
This is good. Keep smiling. :-)
PadawanJesselinFett chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
ooh this is good! i likey it!
its zabini not zambini chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Love love love it
LiptonTea chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
haha. lol. Poor Severus. Very hmm. :)

'Go away, girl, leave, before I devour you.' win.

Usually, I don't like Tonks/Snape fics but this is brilliant. I think you should continue; that is if you're still up to it.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Er - how old is Tonks here?

The chapter was too short for me to review in good conscience. (Fortunately, my conscience is ill today.)

I guess I'd rather see Snape and Tonks in an AU fic with lots of Sirius-bashing. But that's just me.
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
i like! i think you should continue it, its not a pairing i've ever read before, but i guess i could see it working!