Reviews for The Day The Soldiers Died
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
...
why you...
...
You haven't updated for a while. Pwease update. Pwetty pwease. For me, and Mello, and Sayu, and life.
pwease?
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Grrrr. Why do you make me want to ship them so much?
I like the idea of Sayu not being some cowardly little girl with sporadically exploding tear ducts. I hatehatehate it when I find those.
Maurever chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Pretty good so far... I'd like to see more. I can tell you like writing descriptions of Mello! Mello/Sayu (or Meyu) is one of my favorite pairings, but there is so little for it! T.T

And half of what there is is badly written or has Mello totally OOC...

Excuse my tiny rant. Kepp up the good work, and keep an eye out for my fanfic Three's A Crowd - it'll take a while, but there'll be Mello/Sayu in it! (When I can finally start posting it...)
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Omg! Looooved it! Stockholm syndrome is so cool. Keep up tha good work! XD
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I'm afraid that if I try to tell you exactly what I think of this, I'll just hend up confusing myself. But gosh darn it, you've literally made me fall in love with this pairing. I mean, I love Sayu, and Mello is my very favoritest character in Death Note, and then you stick them together and it's just so simple and perfect and gah, I don't even have words for you. I do have smilie faces, though. You get lots and lots of smilie faces. :D :D :D :D :D

-Eggy
Rose Unspindle chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Are you going to continue this?
0800-Claire chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
wow, this is becoming really interesting, i really like how you narrate all the scenes. And that last part, with the kiss made me cry :(

congratulations for such a good fanfic.

sorry for my poor english...
Queen of Dreaming chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
This is beautiful. It's just plain haunting, and I love the way you work with the characters, and the bits in the story that we don't quite see. It's mind-bogglingly amazing. I hope you finish it.
redRuffian chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Hmm this is good! I really enjoyed the characters. Sayu might be a little OOC, but I like her a lot more now because of it. You should really try to finish.

chata chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
i love this!

please update soon!
keem chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
wow, this story is incredible.

oh bialy, how i've missed your writing! you can seriously do no wrong. and here i'm thinking,'what else can be said about the mello x sayu dynamic?' but of course its YOU, and so you take something that's been done before, perhaps overdone, by others, and you make it new and beauitiful and interesting.

i love your sayu. and your mello! oh, you're so spot-on with your mello. i love that you make him LAUGH. i love that his hair is cut straight-across - because, well, it *is*, but i've never given it much thought before. youre so good at that - invoking emotions, encouraging thought. these characters are so much more multi-faceted in your hands than they were otherwise - you really do breathe life into them.

i can't wait for an update on this )
Star Jinin chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
(original review was deleted because my internet was having problems And I have a bad memory so if this review seems lacking, you'll know why)

This is TEN chapters, right? *shakes Bialy* Right?

I think you're doing fine! It's in fics like these that make me almost forget that all this Kira Death Note craziness is going on. Almost.

“You’re worth it, I guess. To him.”

OMG the BIGGEST difference between Soichiro and Light! This just totally warms my heart. I mean, despite the fact that the force is trading the DEATH NOTE to the MAFIA in exchange for SAYU is just...heartwarming. Really, there's no other word for it.

Hoping to see more!
Carnivorous Mushroom chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
The romance forced? God no! That was perfect! Not too mushy and not too dry. In other words, right in between, as it should be. And dang, your descriptions of Mello are amazing too. Fireworks. Yep, that's about the closest thing you can compare him too. And Sayu is great too!

Anyways, this is a great story, so I'll be awaiting the next chapter... )
SkywardShadow chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
This is so dang good..you say the romance seemed forced, but to me it seemed like you did it easily. I wish I could manage to do the same! XD

I love your 'lyrical descriptions' of Mello. Metaphors are too fun, ne?

Great characterization, great chapter, and as always-awesome writing. Keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Mello is quite... Mello, but I'm surprised at how strong Sayu is. She always seemed so weak in the series and I like how you imbued her with strength.

I can't wait for the rest!