Reviews for Perfectly Normal
naturefire chapter 26 . 6/20
The beginning of this chapter terrified me, no fun. Loved the rest though!
Just Another Fan chapter 26 . 4/18
I LOVED THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH I HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS! THE FEELS WERE INCREDIBLE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU! (Not in a weird way)
dorfchaosgenie chapter 26 . 1/12
That was freakin awesome! :)
Euronite chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
So fabulous! Great story. Can't express how much I enjoyed reading it.
LoveGoodBooks chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Awesome story! I really enjoyed this. It's so nice to read a well developed and most importantly FINISHED fanfic! I really hope you keep it up. Looks like you haven't been around for a long time but I hope you come back to it. I've read this story twice now n almost all of you others. Really liked them too n hope you go back n complete them soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Im sorry, I've been reading your story and k love it so much, but I needed to let you know that I could not stop laughing when I read the part about Wolf being shot in Iraq.. By the amwricans :D :D dying rn
meme7789 chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
wow, not bad. i actually liked this ff. i mean there are a lot of good alex rider ff but i like that this is finished and it ended pretty good. it was also well written. ima go read the sequal now. thank you all your hard work in writing his story.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was one of the best stories in wich alex goes to Brecon Beacons and his school too and yadda yadda yadda... But this! The plottwists and Aikema ( i always knew blunt was plain evil) and just wow.
Caroline chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Loving it so far! great writing, great story. I did noticed you saying 'gods' instead of 'god' though... reading too much percy jackson, are we? I'm not one to judge tho, tbh I do that in my head for a while after I read of of those books. I just thought it was funny!
Silently Singing chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
I actually love the alternate ending. I don't think that enough people realize that Alex isn't going to live forever and that he will probably die within 10 years of Snakehead. The other ending was a little more predictable but you did a really good job of steering away from cliches. All in all i love your stories even though you have a penchant for cliffhangers.
rainbowchameleon chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
sara baker chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
I have spent about seven hours today reading 3 of your stories with spotty internet connection I love ur style of writing u r totally a some please keep writing also please write a Harry potter slash alex rider fabric love u girl!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This story. Was. AMAZING! I've been looking for a good, FINISHED alex rider/sas story for ages and when I found this one I was like eh why not? And wow. It was sooooo good! You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! And when aikema died?! I cried D; it was SOOO sad! But it worked out cus now he's with his family and alex is living with k unit and I love the new MI6 with mrs. Jones as head and blunt being scorpia was an epic twist but it sooo made sense and now alex has more friends and I love Matt and his little soccer friends group! And yaaaayyyy now alex is back! You're a terrific, amazing, wonderful, awesome storyteller and writer! Thank you for your story kind fanfiction writer! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and now I'm gonna go read your other stories ;D May God bless you and your kin forever and always!
Sincerely,
Your anonymous fan :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
i think being good and evil is like being Minato, in Iwa, he's 'Kill on sight, highly dangerous, public enemy no. 1,' while in his hometown, Konoha, he's the 'Yellow Flash, savior of Fire Country, Ender of the War, Fourth Hokage.' (Leader of Konoha, translates into 'Fire Shadow')