Reviews for Perfectly Normal
meme7789 chapter 26 . 5/20
wow, not bad. i actually liked this ff. i mean there are a lot of good alex rider ff but i like that this is finished and it ended pretty good. it was also well written. ima go read the sequal now. thank you all your hard work in writing his story.
LOVE IT!
Wow. Just wow. This was one of the best stories in wich alex goes to Brecon Beacons and his school too and yadda yadda yadda... But this! The plottwists and Aikema ( i always knew blunt was plain evil) and just wow.
Caroline chapter 7 . 3/4
Loving it so far! great writing, great story. I did noticed you saying 'gods' instead of 'god' though... reading too much percy jackson, are we? I'm not one to judge tho, tbh I do that in my head for a while after I read of of those books. I just thought it was funny!
Silently Singing chapter 26 . 2/4
I actually love the alternate ending. I don't think that enough people realize that Alex isn't going to live forever and that he will probably die within 10 years of Snakehead. The other ending was a little more predictable but you did a really good job of steering away from cliches. All in all i love your stories even though you have a penchant for cliffhangers.
rainbowchameleon chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
sara baker chapter 26 . 12/20/2014
I have spent about seven hours today reading 3 of your stories with spotty internet connection I love ur style of writing u r totally a some please keep writing also please write a Harry potter slash alex rider fabric love u girl!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2014
Wow. This story. Was. AMAZING! I've been looking for a good, FINISHED alex rider/sas story for ages and when I found this one I was like eh why not? And wow. It was sooooo good! You had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! And when aikema died?! I cried D; it was SOOO sad! But it worked out cus now he's with his family and alex is living with k unit and I love the new MI6 with mrs. Jones as head and blunt being scorpia was an epic twist but it sooo made sense and now alex has more friends and I love Matt and his little soccer friends group! And yaaaayyyy now alex is back! You're a terrific, amazing, wonderful, awesome storyteller and writer! Thank you for your story kind fanfiction writer! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and now I'm gonna go read your other stories ;D May God bless you and your kin forever and always!
Sincerely,
Your anonymous fan :)
Guest chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
i think being good and evil is like being Minato, in Iwa, he's 'Kill on sight, highly dangerous, public enemy no. 1,' while in his hometown, Konoha, he's the 'Yellow Flash, savior of Fire Country, Ender of the War, Fourth Hokage.' (Leader of Konoha, translates into 'Fire Shadow')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Scorpia is the crime against humanity...
track1swimming2tennis3 chapter 26 . 5/10/2014
Alex as always cool, collected and in style
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2014
I thought Alex had to be home by at the latest 10. You said he came back at a quarter past 10
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 26 . 3/8/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah! This was awesome. I loved it! It only got better and better as it went on. I can't believe everyone almost found out he was a spy. I'm glad K-unit eventually warmed up to him. I don't know what to think of Alex' teacher. I liked him and I was kinda sad to see him go. Didn't see the ex-scorpia part coming though :P
The time-skip was a bit sudden, but I can understand. I screamed when I read your 'ending' (Did you have to do that, jfc!) And I almost cried at the part where Alex was feeling so empty he started cutting. It was so saaaad! I'm glad that guy stopped him and K-unit found out (I was thinking though, that Alex didn't really resist getting checked over by Snake. I think he wouldn't want to, with all the questions that would be asked. )
Blunt is a fucking asshole and i'm glad he's dead. Good riddance.

Well, it's like 3.30 am over here, but I still wanna read the sequel, cuz your stories are just that addicting. :D
Thanks for another amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
An interesting first chapter, but a few things that bothered me. I've always seen Alex as a very logical teenager (he has to be, he's a spy after all.) So the fact that he immediatly stormed up to those guys while Jack was at gunpoint was fairly unreal. Everything seemed a bit too rushed too, his feelings about the matter were a bit off. I don't know how to say it, but it felt as if it was fake... (But like I said, you have improved so much :D)
TheSupremeShadowOverlord chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
Heh I really love this ending so I'm scared to read the sequel but I love your writing too much to not read it...it's not going to kill me is it?