Reviews for Perfectly Normal
nina chapter 26 . 3/2
Amazing story. Not the usual plot where Alex is revealed as a spy and his schoolmates come to train with SAS, but much better. Congragulations. I really enjoyed reading it. I also love your other stories ;)
Teddybearcrazy chapter 26 . 1/23
I thought this was absolutely amazing! I've probably read it before but it's still really really good and you should keep writing!
slicklynxninja chapter 6 . 1/3
this is the best alex rider fanfic i have EVER seen omg pls do more
Nightshade2412 chapter 26 . 9/10/2016
...Well. Wow. Amazing story. I love Aikema, he was my favourite character. He reminded me a lot of Yassen. And that twist at the end was great! Shame about the whole dying bit of that, though, even though I was kinda expecting it since I read the sequel first. Why can't you have a nice happy ending, with him becoming Alex's guardian and fluffy bonding? But no. Evil author, you had to make it deep (the cuts?! I was so shocked) and bring in gorgeous plot twist with that whole Blunt thing.

I love the kids that Alex befriends, too. I love all your OCs! But Aikema will remain for me a very special creation in the world of Alex Rider, so well done.
naturefire chapter 26 . 6/20/2016
The beginning of this chapter terrified me, no fun. Loved the rest though!
Just Another Fan chapter 26 . 4/18/2016
I LOVED THIS FANFICTION SO MUCH I HAVE TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS! THE FEELS WERE INCREDIBLE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU! (Not in a weird way)
dorfchaosgenie chapter 26 . 1/12/2016
That was freakin awesome! :)
Euronite chapter 26 . 11/4/2015
So fabulous! Great story. Can't express how much I enjoyed reading it.
LoveGoodBooks chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Awesome story! I really enjoyed this. It's so nice to read a well developed and most importantly FINISHED fanfic! I really hope you keep it up. Looks like you haven't been around for a long time but I hope you come back to it. I've read this story twice now n almost all of you others. Really liked them too n hope you go back n complete them soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Im sorry, I've been reading your story and k love it so much, but I needed to let you know that I could not stop laughing when I read the part about Wolf being shot in Iraq.. By the amwricans :D :D dying rn
meme7789 chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
wow, not bad. i actually liked this ff. i mean there are a lot of good alex rider ff but i like that this is finished and it ended pretty good. it was also well written. ima go read the sequal now. thank you all your hard work in writing his story.
Guest chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 26 . 3/7/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was one of the best stories in wich alex goes to Brecon Beacons and his school too and yadda yadda yadda... But this! The plottwists and Aikema ( i always knew blunt was plain evil) and just wow.
Caroline chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Loving it so far! great writing, great story. I did noticed you saying 'gods' instead of 'god' though... reading too much percy jackson, are we? I'm not one to judge tho, tbh I do that in my head for a while after I read of of those books. I just thought it was funny!
Silently Singing chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
I actually love the alternate ending. I don't think that enough people realize that Alex isn't going to live forever and that he will probably die within 10 years of Snakehead. The other ending was a little more predictable but you did a really good job of steering away from cliches. All in all i love your stories even though you have a penchant for cliffhangers.