Reviews for All Alone
RockyRoadSmith chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is one of the fanfics that got me to start writing my Monster Rancher fanfic. I love the Holly/Genki pairing and you did an excellent job writing the characters. I hope you'll do another MR fanfic in the future. :)
Jenny16 chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
That was an amazing/excellent story! I mean it too, it was one of the best stories ever! I loved the way Tai and Tori fell in luv, and Genki coming back to a really different Holly, and then having a relationship with her...That's my kinda story...ok no not really, but sorta! I'm probably going to end up making a story that is a bit similar to this...I luv this story!
Fateless Wanderer chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
I promised I continue reading, and even if I hadn't promised, I would anyway; This is really good. I love the idea, its very interesting. Well I'm off to read more.

Luv ya,

Nymph
Fateless Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Um... I don't know what to say really, except wow. That was really good. Maybe I should have started this a long time ago. I'll read more soon. Luv ya

~Numph
Janel chapter 12 . 8/5/2003
I loved the story. Very well done, your a great writer.
Ambre Wisniewski chapter 12 . 7/24/2003
Wow! That was a great Monster Rancher fic! Great job.

I'm only sorry that I didn't read it earlier. Monster

Rancher fics are hard to come by, and was

hard to get onto for awhile. So it was nice to sit

back and read it. _
RaiLei chapter 12 . 3/25/2003
That was a cool story. You should amke a sequel or something, that'd be cool, yeah.

F.S.
Andross chapter 12 . 3/3/2003
First of all, it was a great fic. I reall like it a lot! It took me just under 24 hours to read the entire thing. But I stuck in there and read it. I like a fic that can get me hooked like that.

The story line was very well thought out and planned. I like how you brought in two charecters that were just like Genki and Holly during their adventures before. It contrasted with the changes in Genki and especially Holly very well. Also the Shadow Striker charecter was very cool! I liked him very much!

The only thing that I don't get is why it took so long for Genki to understand the legend? It was so very obvious! I liked the climactic ending though. And you tied up the loose ends very well.

Now for the mistakes and flaws. I do so hate this part. Your spelling was your main problem through out this wonderful fic. Simple problems with grammer, and the occasional missing word. But other then that you did very well.

I am sorry that I was not able to read this fic as you wrote it and review for each and every chapter so that I could be in more detail about this, but oh well. at least I got to read it.

There is one thing though that I would like to see in your other fics. You are able to make very good villains, but you hardly ever show them in action. I would like to see some villain action! I want to see why they are the main bad dude. Show me what makes them such the bad guy.

Thank you for putting up with my ramblings. I would do more, but I can not think up all the various small mistakes, and there is only so much I can say about the positive. You have made another very very good fic. Thank you for all your hard work on this. It was well worth reading.

Andross
childsnake can't be bothered logining in chapter 12 . 9/1/2002
uh...oh...i suppose i'ma little late to ask you to continue...but...uh..continue?

i luv this story exspecially seeing Holly so cold and then get back to normal, you really portrayed that well... i'll get 'round to reading your other fic, but right now i want to go to bed...Goodnight.

oh and yeah when you said 'unite' (over, and over again) i thought you meant kiss... nah, close enough...

Ja!
A. Kitana chapter 12 . 8/25/2002
Great Fic! had me glued to it until i finished it. Also glad to see one finished, it seems i keep getting stuck to the ones that are never updated ; oh well. Once again it was a great read.

Later
Childsnake chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
Wow! you really portray the characters well.
Silverflare07 chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
Love it it was great! I like Genki's younger brother.
Holly-chan chapter 12 . 8/18/2002
Aw, that was so cute! Good epilogue!

And I can't believe I was in your thanks yous! And you say I'm an author you look up to! I feel so special! *Sniffle* _; In you knew me in person though, you'll see I'm just a crazy teenager who consumes too much soda and has too much free time. ;;;

Well, unless you're younger than 15, then you're probably older than me. ;;

Well, enough of my ranting, as I said, greadt ending, very kawaii and a nice way of tying up loose ends. Good job.
The Pilot chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
You know, I went back and looked at the reviews and I was stunned to find out I had forgotten to review this chapter! Well, better late than never, I guess.

Ahem, that was Awesome how Genki and Holly barbecued Moo! On another note, I would've loved to see what Genki had planned for Hare after that joke he played!*snicker* A great start to the story! Excellent job!
The Pilot chapter 12 . 8/15/2002
The perfect ending to an excellent story! Thank you very much for taking the time to write the story, and to continue even when there were few reviews. Again, Awesome job Butterfly, and I can't wait to see the end of 'Zephyr's Wind' as well!*Scene of The Pilot in his Star Wars XM1 Missileboat giving a flyby salute*
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »