Reviews for TDC2: Total Drama Battlegrounds
Awesome story can't wait for you to continue. I have an idea for a sequel to this story (don't ask me how I got an idea for a sequel when your not even half way done). Anyhow I realizied most of how they act is affected by the competition cause they want to win. What would happen. I think that due to their contracts after this season they will be going to school together. They would be going to a boarding school for the rest and high school and maybe college. The only way to leave is to be expelled. How you get expelled is the majority of the others want you gone. And to make sure they don't immediately expell the villains without them having time to redeem themselves no one can get expelled in the first semester. Also every Friday there will be a challenge. The challenge though has to relate to school, for example it could be in anything you could get a degree in like the arts or video game designing, however it has to relate to school. These would also be reward challenges, but they are not connected they are just small things lkke trips to various places played like the spa or mall. Nothing you would really scheme for due to having no interlinking and that they could be anything. Yet the tension from hen they competed won't be why would they want to go here? Simple its like that dream school everyone wants to go to. It excells in every subject imaginable the living conditions are amazing. Being there is the reward. Going to someplace like it would cost a ton of money and plus you won't miss your friends or family because during the breaks they bring your family (and friends) to you or take you to them for no cost. So what do you think to soon. Oh and clivenda and xanstal forever.
Creaturemaster chapter 45 . 1/15
Loved the ending. I almost thought Owen and Carol would begin making out. Speaking of which, I can't wait for more Alfred and Mandy. Is it wrong that I'm thinking horrible thoughts about the two of them alone in a dark, sound-proof together? With no cameras?
Goteamanita chapter 47 . 1/10
#goteamanita
Amulet Mystery chapter 47 . 1/6
Please keep writing there are so many mysteries that would be left unsolved if you don't. I know you are very busy in real life, but whenever you have the time and update. I also heard you were thinking of giving up the story because you were upset over total drama, yet the things that made you upset did not occur during this timeline. You are building this story up with no connection to the show except from the first season. It's your story and you can do whatever you want to. Think about it this way the show beside the first season never happened and you can use all the things that made you mad from the show as a guideline of what you shouldn't do in the story. And your not the only one mad at the show. One of my favorite characters (before I was introduced to the wonderful world of fanfictions which allowed me to see all the characters in a different light) was Gwen. What so they due to her, they take her from being a loveable Goth (season one), to a, girl who breaks up with her boyfriend and then tells the other team they can vote him off [season two(to be fair she was in a complicated situation)], to kissing her friend's boyfriend [season three(again to be fair he was kissing her back)], to a girl who I have no clue how to describe [season five(umm... teenagers emotions as displayed by a bad reality show)]. So please keep writing because even though I have given almost all hope for the show, fanfics like yours are the only reason I hang on to the total drama fandom.
Guest chapter 47 . 11/26/2014
Oh my God,.PLEEEASE update! I must find out who wins!
Creaturemaster chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
As much as I loved seeing Chris and Colin get brained over the head several hundred times and Mandy chasing everyone around like an animal (totally sure she's a lesbian and has a crush on Hannah), GIVE ME ONE GOOD READON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT NOW! :)

(Seriously dude, I'm pretty sure you lost some readers when this chapter was posted.)
Creaturemaster chapter 17 . 11/7/2014
OMG, loved this chapter. And yes, I got the "everything but the kitchen sink" gag. Very clever.
Creaturemaster chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Yay! Duncan's still in the game (sorta)! And why the heck was Sandra still on the bus? Did Grouco DUCK-tape her to a seat (I know, horrible joke)?
Guest chapter 47 . 10/20/2014
please continue and I think you need to start getting rid of your favorits llike Bridgette cody ezekeial and izzy they went pretty far last season and please do equal screen time for all the contestants
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
does Belinda like clive
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
anita and xander yah pairing that probably won't happen
Wallflower20395 chapter 47 . 10/9/2014
Too much favoritism. Bridgette's out of character. Rodney is annoying and is a pretty obvious pick for Final 10, along with Alfred and Mandy. Colin is a karma houdini, which makes no sense in a setting like the one you've written. Like why wouldn't one of the team's he's on (Specifically the blimp challenge) throw the challenge just to kick him off. Makes no sense. Sakaki is horribly annoying, which is a shame because Sebastian is so un-horribly awesome. Ezekiel and Izzy are gag city, and Heather is heading that way fast. The Eva-Cody-Anita triangle was fun at first but is dragging now, it's nice you would've resolved it next chapter. Y'know, if you hadn't given up and let down all your fans.

However you have some great characters and arcs. Noah, Zachary, Valerie, Clive, Gwen, Crystal and Xander, and Geoff are all fantastic to read.

All in all, I think this would've been a fun story to see to completion, though it is rather pointless to write this other than to boost your review count- it's pretty clear you've given up and let down all your fans by giving this up.
dlh024 chapter 47 . 10/4/2014
Happy belated B-Day kobold. Hope it feels good to be a whole year older!
RandomGal42 chapter 47 . 10/1/2014
Can I adopt your story
tim hessen chapter 47 . 9/28/2014
I don't get it. You stop cause you don't like Chris. That's retarted. Your the best FANFICTION writer ever, yet you quit cuz of the new stupid seasons. That's just stupid. Your the only author that can actually do whatever they want with a story and still have people love it. You do realize that you can take Chris out and put in a former contastent or something. Please start writing again
1,693 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »