Reviews for Ghostbusters
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Make more for this please
wildphoenix6 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great story! I wish there were more chapters!
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Transformers and Ghostbusters are both part of Infestation by IDW Comics.
Knightwolf1875 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I love how you did this. Could I ask you to do a full story like this soon? I know I'm not the only one that would be very happy if you did.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
bervo what-is atuobot-or-con bcsuse we-next-to-naigthing-about-terasnfomer
Topkicker26 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I love this crossover! Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSSSEEEE do a full story?

It's funny because at this exact moment I'm watching Ghostbusters 2.

I would love to read a story about a TF/Ghostbuster crossover story.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
bervo who-the-the-namelss-bot-or-con-this beides-ther-other-gerations-of-gohstbasuters-as-terasnfomers-yaers
Storyteller 36 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I like this story, but you could have at least said the Transformer's name, You should another story like this.
3LW00D chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
this is pretty funny actually, I hope you decide to add on more chapters! Great job!
avatoa chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Nice. So what timeline is this Transformer from?
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
... Did i ever say how awesome you were. No? Well, doing a crossover of these two things gets you in that category. Never would I think of anything like this. May I ask ... was the new game that's come out the inspiration for this?
TallieCat chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, so far! Very much looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
XD Great fic! XDXD I love the ending... the Ghostbusters get a sentient car! This could be the start of quite a good chapter fic: the adventures of the Ghostbusters and the Car That Talks!
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh, I love this! It's been a while since I've seen Ghostbusters, but I'm pretty sure you got all the characters spot on. I think I've seen the picture of the Ecto-bot on DevArt before, it was pretty cool! Tell you what tho - if they end up driving this bot to their jobs, I'm pretty sure he'll have some strict rules for them - like no bashing into buildings, icky ghost stuff goes on a rubber mat, thankyouverymuch, oh, and we need a new washracks installed... *grins*

This just begs for a series of stories!

Hope you write more in this series!
Knocks chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It's a brilliant idea. I hope to see more chapters.

Thank you!