Reviews for Magical Origins
... When do you plan on updating? *deadpan stare*
watch who you piss off chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
who is kagomes sempai?
cranberry391 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
I'm hooked :) cannot wait to see what happens next
BookWormandProudofit chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Please Update soon, I love stories like this!
HisSecretLover18 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
What's going to happen next? How old is Kagome in this story? What did Snape tell Lily? Why does Lily believe Snape over James? I hope you update soon please. Don't get up on this story.
The Trickster Author chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I'm compelled to say Regulus, but that's only 'cause I love him to bits.

Love your two chapters, hope to see a third soon!

Peace out

Speedykitten1643 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
It has been a long while since you have updated this story aside from what you said but it's a good story and I wonder what will happen next. Keep up the good work and hope to see the next chapter up soon.
InaLaInu chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
simply amazing! my first thought for hebi was tom riddle but he's not there is he? then boom Snape duh! haha cant wait for the update !
RainLily13 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Oooh, I love it! Continue please! 'puppy eyes'

Lol, very nicely written, and I absolutely love the banter between the Marauders and I especially loved Lily's line hahahh! XD

Can't wait to see where this goes, and how everyone reacts to Kagome once they see she's their professor! I wonder how her first day will be turn out...

Oh, oh! And Kagome's sempai... it wouldn't be Snape would it? I'm not sure, cause I'm assuming he's the 'Slytherin,' James and Lily were talking about, and if so, he'd have to be at Hogwarts right? But then there's those little clues of black hair, dark eyes and pale skin... and the fact he's a student too and gah! Hahah, update soon so I can find out, please?

Awesomely amazing job and keep it up! XD

Emily Bancotsu Forever chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Please update soon! Kagome's Sempai is Hojo! IT HAS TO BE!
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
i love it cant wait for more!
Soren Quill chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Update please!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Im liking it, hope you update soon!
Anonymoose13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
I really look forward to the next update! I love it. It's not too cheesy and the details are amazing! Great job!