Reviews for Hope, Possibly
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
This was a good fix-it story for Karl and Sarah. It was a good idea to use New Year's to give them a second chance, and I liked Karl's "It would do you good to say no," because that something that Sarah needed to hear. I do wish it had gotten through to her better, because she still seems kinda a pushover at the end of this. Loved the mention that everyone at the office is wondering what is up with Harry and Mia.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was so upset when karl and sarah didn't get a clear ending in love actually, great story :)
nicetwomeetyou chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
A beautifully written piece, thank you so much!
RowenaR chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
You know... in my world... Karl and Sarah ended up together anyway. And well... it could have gone pretty much like you wrote it. Thanks so much for it!
ModernScribe chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
You're a very good writer. I liked that you made Karl apologize, although I do see his side of the story. He gave her three chances and she didn't take them. Besides, if a person isn't willing to give up time to be with you, why give up time to be with them? As he says in your story, it is unfair of her brother to demand so much of her time. If she truly loved Karl, she would be with him. I give them six months tops. Anyway, I liked your story.