Reviews for Alternative Notion
imwithemmett chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I read this after reading chapter 12 so I am thinking it is safe to say this means they don't actually get it on in the story. That is just so sad. Jasper has spent years wanting her and he finally gets the girl and he doesn't even get a chance to actually HAVE the girl before drama starts. And it's not like Bella would be slutty for sleeping with her boyfriend. I mean that is what he is to her at this moment after all isn't it? I know this relationship is technically new to them but they have been building up to it for years. It would just be a testament to her character that she is able to remain friends with ex-lovers.
imwithemmett chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
I don't want either of these guys to be without her. Maybe they can come up with a way to share her? I know I know that isn't likely.
Brain in the Gutter chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Can I throw a stuffed animal at Emmett? Something that's soft and squishy that won't hurt him, but would let him know that he did a stupid thing... Come on, how's she ever going to give him a chance if she doesn't know that he likes her, and pushing Jasper on her doesn't help either... Anyways, rant over... LOVE IT!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
uh... I think I'm going to cry now... Emmett deserves a big hug for that!
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Yeah..Jasper is a jerk..Selfish, self-centered and doesn't not know or understand Bella..only Emmett knows her. How could he think that his life and all that comes with it is what she wants? He is unbelievable.
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Wow thta was really good. I love to read the boys POV. Can't wait to find out what happens next
Navygirl14 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I just added this to my favorites..I had read the shower outtake first..OMFG..that was hot as hell. Anyway, I just read the first two outtakes..this chapter just about broke my heart damn it..I know Jasper loves her but Emmett loved her first and I think he should have a chance..He deserves it more than anyone..He is a wonderful, loving, caring, bear of a man..How can she not see that..she is killing him..I hope she comes around..I don't want to see Jasper get hurt but I just don't see it - I am biased however..
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Oh that was good. Who wouldn't love some shower time with Jasper.

Oh so good.
Kerry Hale chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
That was so good.

Poor Em.
Beachgirlygirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
oh my gosh see they have to end up together! Emmett/Bella 4eva! 3
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow that was really good to see Em point of view. I kinda feel bad for him.
lildv274 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
oh my goodness! that was really good poor emmett! i really enjoyed this pov! you did a really good job! i hope you decide to continue doing these outakes!
Caitie126 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Awe! Poor Em, but I love the outtakes, do Edward soon please!