Reviews for Still Here, Still Doing That
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I like this it was good
cutesmileyface chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Freat storyy i love the way u realy captured marcus personality and had him sympathize(?)with edward

pLEaSe wRIte form A dIFfeRenT Povv! plEse Plese with ChErriEs onTop
cutesmileyface chapter 1 . 2/14/2011

pLEaSe wRIte form A dIFfeRenT Povv! plEse Plese with ChErriEs onTop
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Lollipop chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I don't know why. :)) Anyway, fantastic.
annikamaddie chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
YES WRITE MORE! THIS IS AWESOME!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love how you wrote Marcus' POV! I love how Marcus can truly sympathesize with Edward. I liked how Edward read his mind. It reminded him of Bella because he couldn't read Bella's mind.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
LOVED it! You wrote Marcus very well.
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog. Please visit us at .com.

I had to end the month with one of my favorite Volturi men - Marcus. I would have liked to have found a good lemony one shot, but I was unable to find anything suitable. After a little searching, I came across this little gem. It's not lemony, but it seems to capture Marcus fairly well, I think.

Have you ever imagined what it feels like for Marcus to be surrounded by mated couples? To come across them in his daily routine and be constantly reminded of his loss? I do. And that is one of the things that drew me to Marcus - his tragedy. He makes you want to just comfort him and find a way to make him happy. This author seems to have captured that.

While Marcus is silent and seemingly apathetic on the outside, I never thought of him as such on the inside. I imagine he would have a lot of the anger and sorrow that this author expresses. And to see Edward come to them and request death when he thinks Bella is dead, well, I can see how Marcus would empathize with Edward's plight.

This is very well done, and well-written. I love the glimpse into Marcus' mind. Kudos to iaculum, because I think she did a great job. *claps*
Audrey Grey chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was amazing! Please write this in Cauis Pov as well
ATrueBlueSky chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh la la! Very interesting indeed. One doesn't find many stories about Marcus- a shame really. I'm really liking this story- the concept, the angle it's going, the way you portray Marcus. Everything! I'm excited to read the next chapter, assuming that you do. I hope you do! I would love to hear more out of this story! :D
HungryLikeTheWolf19 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
nice job. I really, really liked your characterization of Marcus. i thought it was pretty spot-on. I think my favorite part of this was the metaphor about the mirror. That was really visual and accurate. You deserve a pat on the back. Hope there's another chapter!