Reviews for Harry Potter Power of the Animagus
Bronze chapter 3 . 6/27
DAMN! I really wish you'd've finished this! I would LOVE to read poor little Dumbass's reaction to loosing control of Harry! It serve the old goat right if Harry bit him for everything he put him through.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/27
I don't know if you're male or female as I really don't know from your name. But I'll get to the story rather then accidently insult you gender. I'd enjoy reading where Harry in Dragon form bit Vernon and killed or at least made him very sick. When he recovers Vernon finds he is now one of those " FREAKS " he's always going on about. It'd serve him right if it happened.
Slytherin is the bomb chapter 3 . 6/8
Post mooooore its really good plzzzz
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/21
This was such a good story I'm sad to it abandoned. That part about McGonagall taking Harry's legal guardianship away from Dumbledore is one of the best I've read.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/21
McGonagall warning Harry about the impending visit from Dumbledore and his pet Death Eater? That's a real surprise! It shows just how far Dumbles has fallen in her opinion if she's doing that. But then again she did say he'd used her Gryffindore's for cannon fodder in the last war. Harry needs to talk to some Goblin about his true family history. Find out what it is and how it effects him.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/21
Now that's how to deal with abusive people!
I'M A BITCH chapter 3 . 1/14
You do realise that real writers don't stop writing stories until they're finished right?
Sincerely
I'M A BITCH
#2015
brightflare chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
good story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
Jason Sauber chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
Could you wright more to this story?
Philosophize chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Please don't abandon this! It's getting really good...
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for more!
PotterFrkInTx chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Any chance of you updating soon? This story is starting to take off and it would be a shame to abandon it. I realize it's been a while since you updated, but would LOVE it if you wrote more!
Lord of the Pit chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Now this is interesting. I am looking forward to the future updates.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Like it. Faved it. Want MOAR.
yrfgd chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really like this storyline; Harry's animagus form rocks. So sorry that you haven't been able to continue.