Reviews for Harry Potter Power of the Animagus
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fanfic. And I am hoping to read more. Keep it up!
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 7/5
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 3 . 5/24
UPDATE PLS SO GOOD UPDATE
pLeAse UpDatE NoW pLeAse iTs reALLy GoOd sO FaR
katrina chapter 3 . 4/18
please finish this story i really like it
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 4/7
I'm putting this on follow in the wonderful event that your muse begins again. That picked up quickly and would be a bunch of fun!
Alfemorphia chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
RAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT LAST PART WAS HILARIOUS! But sereuosly, this story is fantastic. The plot is so original. Change the characters, the setting, and the governmental names, and you'll have a story of your own. Literally. Like if "Harry Potter" was "Steven Tratwood", and "Hermione Granger" was "Isabella Semont" or somthing like that. "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" was "Setnogon's School of Sorcery", or something. The "Ministry of Magic" was "Sorcerer's Governmental Society", or somthing. That would be great. You would be a real author. Mabey call 'animagus' 'shape shifter', or something. Call the story "*Insert Name of Series* Book One: The Dragons Rise". I will let you use my ideas as long as I am mentioned as the original creator of the titles.

*brings out keys and presses button. really cool deep space ship appears. climbs in ship.* Alfemorphia, out! *starts ships engines and enters hyper space.*
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I wish you'd update this. This is the second time I've read it and want to read how it ends. But as it's been six years I very much doubt that will ever com to pass. It was a good three chapter story that should've continued.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I doubt very much if you'll read this however, I'd've expected Vernon to die of a heart attack or stroke at Harry's transformation. Considering how much and the type of food both Vernon and Dudley eat why they haven't already is beyond me. Now I wish you'd update this as it's very good. It's been six years since anything was posted on this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I'd love to see more of this
Bronze chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
DAMN! I really wish you'd've finished this! I would LOVE to read poor little Dumbass's reaction to loosing control of Harry! It serve the old goat right if Harry bit him for everything he put him through.
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I don't know if you're male or female as I really don't know from your name. But I'll get to the story rather then accidently insult you gender. I'd enjoy reading where Harry in Dragon form bit Vernon and killed or at least made him very sick. When he recovers Vernon finds he is now one of those " FREAKS " he's always going on about. It'd serve him right if it happened.
Hermione.Malfoy20 chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Post mooooore its really good plzzzz
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
This was such a good story I'm sad to it abandoned. That part about McGonagall taking Harry's legal guardianship away from Dumbledore is one of the best I've read.
Bronze chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
McGonagall warning Harry about the impending visit from Dumbledore and his pet Death Eater? That's a real surprise! It shows just how far Dumbles has fallen in her opinion if she's doing that. But then again she did say he'd used her Gryffindore's for cannon fodder in the last war. Harry needs to talk to some Goblin about his true family history. Find out what it is and how it effects him.
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Now that's how to deal with abusive people!