Reviews for Harry Potter Power of the Animagus
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 3/10
love it please write more
Ooo this has potential. I like
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
would be great if you could resurrect this excellent story
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
200 would have been enough, going that high would make Vernon wonder, and do a search for the money

excellent story
bookjunkie1992 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
I would like more please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this fanfic. And I am hoping to read more. Keep it up!
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
UPDATE PLS SO GOOD UPDATE
pLeAse UpDatE NoW pLeAse iTs reALLy GoOd sO FaR
katrina chapter 3 . 4/18/2016
please finish this story i really like it
Shadowdog11 chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
I'm putting this on follow in the wonderful event that your muse begins again. That picked up quickly and would be a bunch of fun!
Alfemorphia chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
RAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT LAST PART WAS HILARIOUS! But sereuosly, this story is fantastic. The plot is so original. Change the characters, the setting, and the governmental names, and you'll have a story of your own. Literally. Like if "Harry Potter" was "Steven Tratwood", and "Hermione Granger" was "Isabella Semont" or somthing like that. "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" was "Setnogon's School of Sorcery", or something. The "Ministry of Magic" was "Sorcerer's Governmental Society", or somthing. That would be great. You would be a real author. Mabey call 'animagus' 'shape shifter', or something. Call the story "*Insert Name of Series* Book One: The Dragons Rise". I will let you use my ideas as long as I am mentioned as the original creator of the titles.

*brings out keys and presses button. really cool deep space ship appears. climbs in ship.* Alfemorphia, out! *starts ships engines and enters hyper space.*
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
I wish you'd update this. This is the second time I've read it and want to read how it ends. But as it's been six years I very much doubt that will ever com to pass. It was a good three chapter story that should've continued.
Bronze chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I doubt very much if you'll read this however, I'd've expected Vernon to die of a heart attack or stroke at Harry's transformation. Considering how much and the type of food both Vernon and Dudley eat why they haven't already is beyond me. Now I wish you'd update this as it's very good. It's been six years since anything was posted on this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
I'd love to see more of this