Reviews for Nothing Better
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Pretty awesome...I like the taiora moment at the end too :)
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Matt was being annoying. If he's done it so many times before... geeze.

But I liked this. -

Cute ending.
imacowgirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love i love ilove i love! it! 2nd best ever! behind only Kamiya! ttyl?

Bye!

Byrnese
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
...Usually, I can't stand the "YAMA'S A CHEATING BITCH" stories...

But this was really good :)
skipper3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Regardless that I don't really like the couple, that was a hard break-up to read. I felt horribly sorry for Sora and, weirdly enough, a little sorry for Matt. I mean, what he did was unacceptable but he's one of my favorite characters so I guess I have some biases towards him.

This was really serious and it was also really good. I'm glad there was a bit of Tai in there or I would be seriously depressed! xD

I hope you write more soon! Even if it does get me a little depressed . . . it's still awesome! D

~Skipper~
HEr-NAMe-Is-DIVa chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hey!~ Wasn't sure I was gonna like reading this based on the summary alone but heck I guess that just proves that you really can't judge a book by it's freaking cover-this was pretty good and I'm adding it to my favorites list. Thanks for the nice read! XD
Depthmon chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
-shakes fist! screw you skipper! IM NOT CHUNK! IF I WAS I'D BE BANDGEEKS DAD!

BG99: HEY!

sorry anyways nice story...i guess? IDK

anyways do u really really live in new england? HUH? cause there are 2 chicks in my class that match ure description! In fact today 1 of them was wearing a Panic at the Disco shirt while reading TWILIGHT! FYI It scared the crap of me!

anyways you taioras stop whnning bout SORATO! GOSH!
wingsofvalor chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i thought this was great. despite me not really liking Sorato, it still made me feel pretty sad for Sora. no one should have to go through a relationship with bad guys like that...

Tai is such a great friend to go and comfort her ]

and a note for that reviewer before me 'Clueless': whoever you are, you are completely CLUELESS! there's a reason this is called FANfiction. we just write what we want to happen. so stop bad mouthing great writers like BG99.

dont listen to people like them. this was great. _
Retired Author chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Aru.

I reviewed, aru. There, aru.

Gotta go write my next chapter, aru.

Sayonara, aru.

Literally, aru.

-Pulls out firearms-
Clueless chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Have you seen Digimon in Japanese?

I'm betting not, seeing as you wrote the characters totally and completely out of character, and the fact that you ship Taiora and Mimato... which, if you had actually seen Digimon in Japanese, you would realize is pretty idiotic.

Taiora is a lot less obvious to the point where you'd have to squint, and squint hard to transform their obvious friendship into romance, and Mimato is completely nonexistent.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised with how you wrote the characters. Taiora and Mimato fans always seem to write the characters completely out of character to make the pairings seem feasible... but they never do. Because the characters aren't even the characters! So it's just a waste of time.

But do continue writing "Taiora" and "Mimato" with Mary Sues as the characters. Your lot seem to enjoy them, regardless. You can see the light another day.

"Taiora friendship, yay!"

Of course. Taiora is and always will be friendship, don't muck it up with superficial and unrealistic romance.

Please don't think of this as a flame, because it isn't. It was just a dose of reality, which most Digimon fans seem to shy away from... people can't handle the fact that Taiora and Mimato are bogus "couples", which they really are.

Just watch Digimon in Japanese.
M M Forever chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Muh hahahaha, I've got to say that this was one of the best things I've read all day! Totally made my day, in a strange, slighly sadistic way...

It was this paragraph that did it for me:

Taichi took this chance to intervene, silently taking the astounded Matt’s arm and gently pulling him towards the door of the apartment. “We’ll have to talk about this,” he growled quietly. “Later. Alone. Preferably someplace where I can bury you.”

:D :D :D :D

Don't know why, but that little bit of humor in that line (mostly because I can hear him say it) made my day. So thanks. _