Reviews for A tail of twin sisters
AGirlWithTheBrokenSmile chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Well, I read your profile before I read this, and I about punched the computer screen.

Really, it freaking ticked me off.

You say that you don't have the best grammar or spelling, but that's just the way you are, and you don't seem to care about what anyone has to say about it.

Hello. My name is Lily, and I'm proud to say that I'm a grammar Nazi, through and through.

OK, this site is for good, high-quality writing. You are very, very lucky that this site doesn't have validation betas, because if it did, you would have zero stories published.

is very generous when it comes to accepting stories. They trust all of the authors to have good grammar and spelling.

They have obviously misplaced their trust.

I...I just can't even say how badly your comment ticked me off. Honestly, if you're going to write and publish stories, at least respect the human language. This is just plain pathetic.

At least your friend, Kelsey, didn't make a comment like the one you made.

Now, onto the story. Ugh, I don't even know what to say. In a nutshell, even though it sounds rude (at this point, I must say that I honestly don’t care how rude it sounds) it sucks. Sure, I’ve seen much worse (like the infamous My Immortal, for example) but this is pretty terrible as well. I think you could do much better. If you’re really in the eleventh grade, you should know the basic grammar and spelling rules of English. This…ugh, I just don’t know what to say! It’s pathetic! END of story!

Please, either fix this story, or delete it.

-Lily
Viator-Porta chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Umm, Erin is a girl's name, maybe you ment it to be Aaron? I only point it out coz Erin is my name (like many other girls) lol.
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Aww that was so sweet.

I have just one question What about Alice?

(If you don't already have something then I have a sugestion.

She could of been killed by a vampire or rouge werewolf, and then what ever it was that killed her comes after Scotty!)

Keep writing I love Jasper and Scotty! )
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
This story is so good!

I liked how you made Scotty deathly afrid of snakes, cause to me it shows that even though she is this tough girl that will risk her life for her loved ones she still has weakness.

Well hopw you update soon!
goinback2hogwarts chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
this is really good! update soon!