Reviews for Truth or dare
Xbreathingalivex chapter 4 . 1/22
AHHHHH
triquetra123 chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Please update it's realy good
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
This never really got a chance to flurish
Midnight Venom chapter 10 . 5/12/2013
Stupid Merlin! x_x Gahhhh! I wanted sexy Merthur... D: Not that all that wasn't Merthur hilarity, but... gahh! I loved this, though.
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Update!
Mabudachi-trio chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Please update more, loving this story :)
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
Omg! That's an amazing story! The beginning was a bit out of plot (considering it was a merthur fic:) but I loved the end! And then it was a cliffie! R u gonna continue it?
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 10 . 1/31/2012
Ahh can you please update? It would only need one more chapter, really, and the. You could put a 'complete' tag on it! One more dare, (or truth!) from Arthur to Merlin this time, and it would clear up all the mess! Oh I do hope us reviewers can motivate you to write! In confidence, I shall add it to my alerts!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
Oh, this is brilliant :D
Shannon chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
All i can say is please write more!
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
this is so good! i just can't get enough of it :D
Magic Cabbage chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
This story is awesome xD I would be the happiest person in the galaxy if you update soon...
Magic Cabbage chapter 10 . 8/3/2011
mummy2triplets chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Hahaha this story is so cool please finish it off i wonna see what happens when he dares the girls too kiss hehe xx
Veneya chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
damn, absolutely fantastic:D I really like how the story is going so far; the characters and the plot are really well developed.

Pllz update soon:D