Reviews for Bound To Love By Blood
insanity1911 chapter 29 . 10/8
Wow..that was a great story so far...loved now looking for the sequel..hoping it has around 100 chapters by now .
crazykenz chapter 27 . 9/20
I feel like the sesshomaru Kagome pairing was rushed, a little too much for my liking. Not as bad as some for sure! But still a little fast. If you take out the few months they were traveling together, they have really only had around a week at the very most, to come to the point of really caring. Especially on the level that the story is describing and building up to. This is only my personal opinion and I promise I am NOT flaming. I throughly enjoy story and find the concept of a pure blood pup fascinating!
Mirage chapter 16 . 8/4
he is a good kid...i mean to wait all the time with talking till his mother was call her mother in ch16...cute
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 29 . 4/24
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. I can't wait to read the next part!
Darknessdawns chapter 28 . 2/17
Wow, I am really enjoying this trilogy. I have to say you write this pairing well and I'm looking forward to reading more.
RandomR15 chapter 11 . 1/13
Cute, since Sess Sr. Isn't around Sess Jr. is playing watchdog to make sure Sess Sr has a chance. Such a little matchmaker.
nanyXstitch chapter 8 . 9/18/2015
favorite part XD jelly bean heart!lol
kimarip2 chapter 27 . 8/19/2015
KikAssAwesomeness chapter 29 . 3/23/2015
Awsome story, I really love and loved reading it. )
DeathsQueen26 chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
I think you mean Chapters... not cheapers...LOL!
bertabee chapter 29 . 12/17/2014
This was good will the next story.
joh chan chapter 29 . 6/7/2014
congratulations for tha amazing story, i love it
FierySeraphine chapter 24 . 1/18/2014
i dont this chapter? save from what exactly? oh and can you kill inuyasha and kikyo thank you
Funny chapter 28 . 12/19/2013
I love this story! And I can't wait to read the sequel.. and i hope you'll continue the sequel..
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
This story caught me in its web
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »