Reviews for The Fragile
Shannon your BIGGEST fan chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
Ok, so, HOLEY CRAP! THAT WAS THEE BEST CHAPTER OUT OF ALL! AH! IT WAS SO GOOD! You GOTTA write another one! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Omg! I LIKE, CAN'T TAKE IT! I NEED MORE! It's TOO good! I REALLY WANNA know what happened to Lucy! LIKE REAL bad! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER A.S.A.P! PLEASE!
waitingfornow chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
As always, amazing. God, poor Lucy and Jasper...! Awesome progression, so heart wrenching.

Can't wait to read more.
Catiedidit chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
Dear god, I have been crying with this one. I want her to be better, I just want to wave my imaginary wand and make all her hurt go away and Jasper's too. I wish I could make it all better. Death is so hard, and when you lose someone so close to you, it takes so much out of you. I can't wait to see her to start to get better. love it and love you Chel!
twilightchica17 chapter 28 . 1/19/2010
Wow, i think Lucy is a lot stronger than she realizes. She was able to hold it together for her parents. it takes a lot of strength to do that. I'm glad Jasper is making her talk about it. Its better for her to talk about it, even though its difficult, than to hold it in. She is very lucky to have a friend like Jasper. Poor Lucy, when it finally hits her. Whwen that moment happens its like a ton of bricks hit you and you have no way f getting up. Hopefully Jasper will be there for her when it does happen. I'm anxious to hear about the funeral and what that bastard said to her.
Livia09 chapter 28 . 1/19/2010
Poor Lucy! It is getting worse and worse for her. I wish Jasper were a vampire so he could kill him without being caught! This makes me so angry!
Calliope Jones chapter 28 . 1/19/2010
Oh man. These two. Poor Lucy.
Catiedidit chapter 27 . 1/15/2010
My dear Lucy. I knew it was coming, but it was so intense. this was a really great chapter!
Catiedidit chapter 25 . 1/15/2010
I am crying like a baby. To live with such horror is heart breaking. I wish I could just reach into the story and hug him. Addiction is a horrible thing, and i really wish people never had to live through others addictions.
Catiedidit chapter 23 . 1/15/2010
aw...I was beginning to wonder if he knew what it meant, the first time i saw u write caviloso, i started giggling...He is so sweet in this chapter!
Catiedidit chapter 21 . 1/15/2010
i loved the Esme moment. I really liked how, he treated her a little differently, but not so much that is was to intense or big of a change.
Catiedidit chapter 20 . 1/15/2010
oh dear. Lucy really is struggling with this. The fact that she has had to keep it a secret for four years is so difficult to swallow. Being raped is so emotionally and physically draining, and having to deal with it on your own, is much much worse. I am glad to know her story. Good job writing this chapter!
Catiedidit chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
This is a hard chapter for so many reasons. I want o be mad at her, but I want to show her compassion, I want to enable her, but I want to save her too. Will he be her saving grace and vice versa?
Catiedidit chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
A corvette! Seriously! WOW! LOVE IT BABE!
227 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »