Reviews for Finding Luck
Leca B chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
My mom says that if you find a penny facing down, you turn it around and leave it there, so the next person that finds will have luck. Cute story.
southernchristiangirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
cute
obsessedANDaddicted1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
2shot! i like and wpuld love a 2shot!
Lovely SOS chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AWH, how sweet. I really liked it.
channy889 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
i think it should be a twostot. a story like this cant go to waste you know!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
-I rolled my eyes. “Yes, luck, you nincompoop! Haven’t you ever heard of picking a penny off the ground, with a chance that it may be a lucky one?”-

Oh, if only Sonny really would call Chad a ‘nincompoop’ in the show. That had me giggling for quite a few minutes.

This was such a sweet, cute story – and you have Chad and Sonny perfectly in-character, which is amazing. I really enjoyed reading it!

-Aly
xocharleyfletcherxo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Lol :) My friend went to pick one up the other day but it wasn't facing up so i stopped her and said it was bad luck but she went and did it anyway haha, im really superstitious an this was great btw :)
SparklingPC chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
love itt! :D
bookgirl221 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was fantastical! really good! it was totally wicked awesome! lol! well anyways, keep up the fabulous work! ttfn!
nesscee.6 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I reeally like this one ! they're so much in character, (A typical chad and a typical sonny!) ,,
May Lily chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Adorable.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Awh, so cute!
StuckOnBTR chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really liked this, it was cute, and different, and I jsut really, REALLY liked it. Nice Job! :)
kat3.alwaysxox chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
A very well written, extremly cute, and very well thought out story!

They were in character, the whole story flowed, and the whole idea was great!

My family are big penny picker-uppers, so I was intressted to read this.

I really liked the opening dialoug between Sonny and Chad.

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for the read!

xx

Kate
sonnycentral chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This was seriously so cute :) Great job!