Reviews for Dragons of Revolution
CrystalRei chapter 1 . 1/12
Add me to the list of people who think this story should be continued. :D I love Kenshin's internal narrative. There's a brand of wry snark, but I think it fits him even at this time of his life. That's on top of the fact that it's great fun in and of itself. XD

Sano is enjoyable as well, but before I get to him I just wanted to comment on Kenshin's internal narrative the moment he grabs Sano for the first time. The 'soft' comment. I have no idea what it is about this line, but it always strikes me as a great sensory detail (yes, I have read this more than once).

Now, back to Sano being hilarious. XD Just his way of asking Kenshin to feed him is great, and does some great work with the implications to make the line entertaining.

In fact, a lot of the dialogue and internal narration brings to mind brief mental images of 'what if'. Far from being distracting like it could be, I think it's great. Koshijirou just begging for Kenshin to be /anything/ but afraid of heights is one of those lines, and I think it really helps readers, myself included, empathize with this character even though the POV is staying rather distant from any one person. Distinctive voices and not quite random, but very /normal/ thoughts (if that makes any sense at all) have a great synergy here. I guess what I'm trying to explain is that such mundane worries, there and gone, are really grounding for the 'realness' of these characters. I enjoy it alot.

How Sano's line about not being able to get two words out of Kenshin has the same effect, I'm not quite sure. XD But it does. The blithe tone really does cement his personality. Although I don't really recall such tone as much in his human form, at least not in that way, I think it's a completely appropriate translation of his base personality into 'newly hatched dragon'.

Although as I say that, it's been awhile since I read the manga, so there's probably more accuracy there that just isn't readily coming to mind.

Have I commented enough on the realness of the internal thoughts? All of Koshijirou's regarding Kenshin once he realized who he is are great.

Also, I read that final line, and fully agree with him. So much anticipation dragged out of me from a single sentence. It's impressive. I can feel the eager smirk on my face. I would /love/ to see some good fight scenes with Kenshin and Sano in this 'verse.

Thank you for sharing, even if it leaves us all wanting more. You're a good writer, and I wish you the best of luck on whatever project has your attention at the moment. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Well then. I really want a sequel to this. Pretty please?
elise chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Inspired plot, great writing, awesome story!
naritaluv chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
im guessing since its a courier dragon its going to be small but extremely fast right?
AI chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Eeeee! Excellent idea! Loved the story, thanks!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
Eeeee! This is both adorable and amazing and I just want to give Kenshin a hug. He seems so lost and it's just lovely to see him getting out of the fight with someone to care for him and someone he can care for. :D
gail19 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
So much fun to read. Thanks
Fumseck73 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER !
empressofmelnibone chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ok first, I must join the masses, and beg and plead and cry that you give a few more chapters (drops to my knees with hands in a begging posture) Please, anything. A chapter (or ten), just please more. Please, this story demands more chapters!

Now that's over, OMG this is amazing. Sano as a baby dragon is Awesome! The descriptions are so realistic, and beautifully worded that reading this is far more than reading words on a screen, but a sensory experience.

I can't help but laugh at the idea of Sano, the snarkiest, devil-may-care person in RK and Kenshin the proper, dutiful, introspective teenage swordsman being matched up together is a match made in comedy heaven.

The story is amazing and original, the characters are perfectly in character, it's just such an amazing story. The only flaw is lack of more chapters. Just a scene with Kenshin and Sano at the aerie dojo would be enough to suffice.
Ryouseiteki chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Asdflkj I haven't read this series in ages but OMG Sano is the dragon and the kamiya dojo is the aerie and asdflkjhaaaaaaaaaaah yaaaaaaaaas I love this idea!
picabone99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
brilliant idea! loved the story, wish that there was more. think that you did a great job on the characters!
bereshit001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I don't know the crossover book, but this story and the idea were so good, my heart aches for a second chapter. O, One-shot, wherefore art thou One-shot...
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Oh, I definitely want more of this!
Dragon Sanosuke, and still with his white coat with evil written on it and his rooster head, is just too perfect! He and Kenshin are going to make an awesome team. :D
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh wow. RK and Temeraire. This is one of the best crossover ideas I've ever seen and you handled it superbly. My only complaint is that this needs to be much, much longer! :)
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014