Reviews for Dragons of Revolution
Well then. I really want a sequel to this. Pretty please?
elise chapter 1 . 8/9
Inspired plot, great writing, awesome story!
weaver yk chapter 1 . 8/7
im guessing since its a courier dragon its going to be small but extremely fast right?
AI chapter 1 . 1/17
Eeeee! Excellent idea! Loved the story, thanks!
God of Laundry Baskets chapter 1 . 1/12
Eeeee! This is both adorable and amazing and I just want to give Kenshin a hug. He seems so lost and it's just lovely to see him getting out of the fight with someone to care for him and someone he can care for. :D
gail19 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
So much fun to read. Thanks
Fumseck73 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
empressofmelnibone chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ok first, I must join the masses, and beg and plead and cry that you give a few more chapters (drops to my knees with hands in a begging posture) Please, anything. A chapter (or ten), just please more. Please, this story demands more chapters!

Now that's over, OMG this is amazing. Sano as a baby dragon is Awesome! The descriptions are so realistic, and beautifully worded that reading this is far more than reading words on a screen, but a sensory experience.

I can't help but laugh at the idea of Sano, the snarkiest, devil-may-care person in RK and Kenshin the proper, dutiful, introspective teenage swordsman being matched up together is a match made in comedy heaven.

The story is amazing and original, the characters are perfectly in character, it's just such an amazing story. The only flaw is lack of more chapters. Just a scene with Kenshin and Sano at the aerie dojo would be enough to suffice.
Ryouseiteki chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Asdflkj I haven't read this series in ages but OMG Sano is the dragon and the kamiya dojo is the aerie and asdflkjhaaaaaaaaaaah yaaaaaaaaas I love this idea!
picabone99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
brilliant idea! loved the story, wish that there was more. think that you did a great job on the characters!
bereshit001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I don't know the crossover book, but this story and the idea were so good, my heart aches for a second chapter. O, One-shot, wherefore art thou One-shot...
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Oh, I definitely want more of this!
Dragon Sanosuke, and still with his white coat with evil written on it and his rooster head, is just too perfect! He and Kenshin are going to make an awesome team. :D
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh wow. RK and Temeraire. This is one of the best crossover ideas I've ever seen and you handled it superbly. My only complaint is that this needs to be much, much longer! :)
BlackShadow1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
love it welll done
Elise chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great, awesome, unique and ingenious. :)