Reviews for Crazy for you
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I really like the story, but it doesn't seem like you're gonna update anytime soon :(
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Her smile never fails me xD
AngieXRosyX chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
This is really good. I would love it if you kept it going. Please update soon! Love how you added Naruto characters.
hannah-chanxox chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
ooooooooh

i want more!

xoxo
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hello kudakoneko,

It seems that you've disabled Private Messaging, so this is my reply to your request...

OH MY GOODNESS, YES. YESYESYESSSS.

By all means, as long as you credit me (and yes, I would like the link once you've finished), go ahead. It's great to hear from people who like Bleached Ink.

...Oh goodness. Kanda and Allen from Whiskered. :D
Superbluestar428 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Wow this is good! Plz make another chapter!
Piacine chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
hwy... do you watch/read naruto?
midnight leo chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
Please update soon. I really like this.

Midnight Leo
cloudsallaround chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Junk-president's name.. Hmm. I think they just call her President or Sachou (means president or something)? Umi just calls her Hag, so that's easy 8D

haha, that's a bad habit, Naka!

Yes, Naruto reference, I caught you. Naruhina and Sasusaku fan?

And Hinata is also a model! One thing I'd like to ask about that: did Naka know Hinata's a model? Because I take that she DOES read magazines and would've seen a spread of her at least once.

As for drawing ideas.. I'm not really good with outfits, but how about you draw Hinata and Naka's catwalking lesson? If you need inspiration for clothing and poses, check some magazines, I always tear some shoots out and keep them for future reference :D
RubyxSapphire chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I do hope you update soon. I really want to find out what happens and how it will end(;D). I find it sad that there's only 3 fanfics of Charming Junkie...(o.o) I'm off topic now haha..(-.-") I'm loving the two chapters so far (:3)!

-RubyxSapphire
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
OMG!

Thank you for updating!

you are hitting it off wonderfully!

I hope you can somehow write more soooonn!

Yeah maybe changing it to romance would be easier..

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND DON'T GIVE UP!
sjelf chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
the starting's great! Continue writing! it has a nice storyline.
ABBY chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
great story even though it has only one chapter... UPDATE SOON!I really like it and by the way Naka's hair is black not brown. But still great story! Plz update soon! ~ABBY
K.CARRINGTON chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Update son like now! :) :)
Icygirl2008 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Kya! haha I'm in love with this series! I liked how you captured Naka's character. Update soon, please! _