Reviews for Sign Language
Poodie chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
The funny thing is that my mother is also incapable of doing the sign XD She has tons of trouble while me and my siblings don't care because we could do it, with both hands too XD

Spock's speech pattern is absolutely the best! I just adore it!

Yes...I saw the summary and went "What the FUCK?!"

~Poodie
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Super cute. Love it!
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hahahahahaha nice one.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
nicely done. i like his simultaneous reserve and passion.
liltle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aw man! I shouldn't have read your last comment. But honestly, I was thinking about doing it anyway. .se! Fluffy SpockUhura makes me smile. And the ones that makes me smile should have a pat on the back. But that's impossible since I can't see you. So I review. And love fic by the way!
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very sweet. You have an lovely way of writing the light intimate banter between these two. Also this fic amkes everyone who can do a ta'al feel very smug!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well, the hands are the best feature on a man. Or they say its something like that. This is HILARIOUS. And Spocks droll sense of humor with those particularly serious speech going on was so, so funny.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I liked this story alot.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Summary inspired. And again, you had me laughing out loud with Spock's blunt but complimentary "You are also excellent at copulation." The only thing: is precarious really the right word? I thought it meant uncertain or tenuous, I don't really see how that could set the mood! ;)
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Haha, so cute.
xwingday chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Short, but I got a kick out of the idea Uhura couldn't do the hand sign. I watched the orignal series (as a child watching reruns) and I remember it annoyed my brother I could do that with both hands. B-)
KristinaLeigh chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love it! Thanks for writing!
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was adorable! I love the "Do you really want to finish this conversation?" line.
Cassie Haus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You did an excellent job. I feel I can imagine both ZQ and LN performing this and that means you have captured the Spock lingua very well. Especially at the end, I saw a Spock circa 1967. Short sweet and to the point.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
A fanfiction sin...I love it. I can do the hand thing! My friends are all jealous cause I can show off how much any of my fingers move back and forth and stuff...Yea, strange thing to be proud of but I am. I love that you wrote something so sweet over such a thing, since you know everyone who watches him do that tries it. I loved it.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »