Reviews for Sign Language
Super cute. Love it!
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
hahahahahaha nice one.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
nicely done. i like his simultaneous reserve and passion.
liltle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Aw man! I shouldn't have read your last comment. But honestly, I was thinking about doing it anyway. .se! Fluffy SpockUhura makes me smile. And the ones that makes me smile should have a pat on the back. But that's impossible since I can't see you. So I review. And love fic by the way!
Linstock chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very sweet. You have an lovely way of writing the light intimate banter between these two. Also this fic amkes everyone who can do a ta'al feel very smug!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Well, the hands are the best feature on a man. Or they say its something like that. This is HILARIOUS. And Spocks droll sense of humor with those particularly serious speech going on was so, so funny.
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I liked this story alot.
Woman of the Dunedain chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Summary inspired. And again, you had me laughing out loud with Spock's blunt but complimentary "You are also excellent at copulation." The only thing: is precarious really the right word? I thought it meant uncertain or tenuous, I don't really see how that could set the mood! ;)
Roman Holiday chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Haha, so cute.
xwingday chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Short, but I got a kick out of the idea Uhura couldn't do the hand sign. I watched the orignal series (as a child watching reruns) and I remember it annoyed my brother I could do that with both hands. B-)
KristinaLeigh chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I love it! Thanks for writing!
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This was adorable! I love the "Do you really want to finish this conversation?" line.
Cassie Haus chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
You did an excellent job. I feel I can imagine both ZQ and LN performing this and that means you have captured the Spock lingua very well. Especially at the end, I saw a Spock circa 1967. Short sweet and to the point.
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
A fanfiction sin...I love it. I can do the hand thing! My friends are all jealous cause I can show off how much any of my fingers move back and forth and stuff...Yea, strange thing to be proud of but I am. I love that you wrote something so sweet over such a thing, since you know everyone who watches him do that tries it. I loved it.
sg1 robinson chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I don't want to sin. I'm in enough trouble as it is. I liked your one shot. Please make it a double.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »