Reviews for Herbal Edgesence
teeetotalled chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Fucking hilarious shit. Well done.
DeathDaisy chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
WOW! this is soo! LOL! LAUGHABLE! I WAS IN A laughing FIT ! and its 3AM! almost woke up the whole house!

THIS THING IS AMAZIN!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Love this story! :o)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
At first I didn't catch the joke in the title, but once I kept reading... This is great! Lol, Cena bashing galore. Great job. :)
Mable was here chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
ha ha! That's really funny. I love it! lol
enigma77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
finally a story making fun of john cena! and that herbal edgesence, yeah, wwe should get behind that. :)
LM Ryder the Batty Bat chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
lol Herbal Edgesense that's pretty danged priceless!
NellyLove chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
LOL! That was absolutely HILARIOUS! HA HA CENA HA HA! Loved it! great job!

xoxoxo

Angel
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
EDGE DOING A SHAMPOO COMMERCIAL?

This needs to be a reality. And the shampoo needs to be called "Herbal Edgescence." That's like ten times better than what it's actually called. Maybe the WWE should market shampoo.

When you mentioned Cena, I thought of that stupid Gilette commercial he does with Vince. My dad insisted on buying the shaving cream after that. *rolls eyes*

The gay hair stylist killed me.

"We’re getting your scrumptious body wet and soapy and all your handsome face has to do is look delish.”

Oh Lord.

This was awesome.
Failure Turtle chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG IF I HAD A COMP INSTEAD OF MY PHONE THAT DELETES MY REVIEW WHEN I GO BACK TO THE STORY I SWEAR TO EDGE THERE WOULD BE A YEAR LONG REVIEW
HardyxGirlx89 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Have you seen cena's hair?

Nah, I can't see him.

OMG you had me laughing so hard! Such a cute idea. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Great chapter ;)
Thee Britty chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Oh Edge is so funny.

I use Herbal Essences or w/e the eff it's called. Just cause I don't have the frickin' money to buy that crap that salon's sell.

Anyways. This is funny :)! And yes, we ALL would just LOVE to see Edge in just a towel.

Ew. Cena probably would want to see Edge in a towel too. That's the real reason he would want in on the commercial, isn't it?

What a faggot.

Heh. That word reminds me of Tourettes Guy.

Anyways...EDGE John by like 1,0,0,0 points and even more :).

Y!
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
“Herbal Edgesence?” Adam grinned.

“Get out of my office, Copeland.”

Geez, Mack. You just killed me. This whole thing literally just killed me. My side hurts from laughing. OMG. If Edge was actually in a shampoo commercial, I'd die of a heart attack.

I actually use herbal essence. Lol. I wanted to throw a fit when Cena came in. But, I should've known that the insults would come. I loved this.
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I loved this I couldn't stop laughing my ass off the whole time I read it!