Reviews for There's A Muffin In My Soup
xXTrolLOLXx chapter 2 . 1/13
I want da RPG-style adventure... make it mor like Sword Art Online... or better make it a SAO cross-over!
Yuki no yami chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
This is my favourite thing ever. Favouritist? Whatever.
Sushibubbles chapter 10 . 1/25/2015
Pleaseeee write more Code Geass/Kuroshisuji crossovers. They are AMAZING.
Sushibubbles chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Oh god. I love your stories WAY too much.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh my god. When I saw this, I expected a one shot. But then there was 10 more chapters.

I died laughing.

THE TITLE IS AMAZING! In so many ways I'm loving this, pity you didn't continue this one. Would love to see where it'd end. (probably with a Lelouch tied up :9) Thanks for making this!
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
best. crossovers. ever.
ThyYaoiWizard chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
FUCK YES
FUCKING HELL YES
THIS IS PERFECT
denayaira chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
Oh God this last chapter! It's so damn cute that I couldn't help but blushing and giggling aaall the way! I want more HP x SuzaLulu like this. No, I need more! Have you consider to make this longerand stand-alone series? Please give it a shot if you have time!
Anw, can't help but eagerly waiting for any Code Geass updates from you. I love your stories and I love your taste, whether it's angst or fluffy ones. Especially the fluffy ones of course! :"3
Last but not least, please keep writing!
Lovegranted chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
OMG! so... I was re-reading this (yet again...) _ (I LOVE THIS STORY!) and I just HAD to look up the hood... why is that picture so rare? but I found it! and now it's saved somewhere on my desktop... hahaha, just had to share that xD

thanks again for these one-shots!
Altair718 chapter 10 . 1/20/2012
lol. Shenanigans. Though the idea of kitty Suzaku is...kind of hot.
lilyrose225 chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
.~ Did I review this already? No? Okay. Well, I love it. Lelouch really is cute when he's flustered, Suzaku's right~ *runs away much faster than Lulu can manage* I didn't say that! XD
CatLovers chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I honestly want to see more kitty!Lulu, please?
Halloween567 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Amazing. Guilting Suzaku and Kallen with Lulu's puppy look was FANTASTIC to read about. I was giggling like a creeper the whole time.
Mafia Boss chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
KYYAAAA! SO CUTEEE! xD
Lovegranted chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
awww! fluff! I LOVE IT! Combining two of my favorites... how sneaky... :P I really enjoy the one-shots, haha I just had to read them over again. Great Job! *fails to contain giggles and snorts* Looking forward to the next one! :)

~Lovegranted