Reviews for You be the Road
KYAA! Kanda cares about someone :]]]]
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ohh, Allen is SO in love :3
spinninground chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I died, I'm dead. You'll have to prepare a wake for me now, because you've killed me. Thank you for this amazing, incredible story.
spinninground chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
OH oh it's actually complete! I fucking love you. So much that I'm thanking all my ancestors and yours and anyone else's. All the emotions are so damn genuine, dead on the mark. I can't believe it. Have I really not been in a relationship for that long? I remember this... and it makes my heart ache. I know my reviews have been jumbled. Sorry about that, just take it as a testament to how mind-shatteringly amazing this is.
spinninground chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Oh... Oh my. I ... you wrote that - something I wish I could put into words, something that hits home better than if I'd relayed it myself. Oh, Christ. That aching almost regret in the absence of adrenaline.
spinninground chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
The older brother talk with Noise was absolutely priceless. The sparring was sexy. Much sexier than my own attempts. I fail, dear author, I fail in comparison. I am so sad. And yet, I have more chapters to console myself with. :)
spinninground chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
YES! This story is fantastic; I like your style. It's got this wonderful, anxious uncertainty, the right sort of seriousness that happens when everything simple matters so much that it's silly, except it's not, combining to make it absolutely perfect for the pairing. Really, I'm already lamenting the fact that this is unfinished, and based on the dates, seems unlikely to be finished. Why'd I let myself get tricked and start reading?!
Pathless chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
So perfect...
Queen Yanna chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Not what I thought it would be, but in a good way. I enjoyed it :)
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm not usually much of a reviewer, but having just finished this, I felt the sudden urge to let you know just how much I loved reading this. It evoked happiness and sadness as I read through it, and I think you nailed the characters so well, even from a humorous point of view.

As lame as this might sound, I think I'll leave it there, before I say something stupider than what I've already typed. So really, thank you for giving me something wonderful to read on my Sunday morning :)
moshimellow chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Aww~! Lovely fanfic~ I loved the ending! So cute~~
102faith103 chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
That story almost made me cry! :'D you should continue... But what a wonderful story it was indeed! Very very good! :)
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 10 . 6/4/2011