Reviews for You be the Road
KYAA! Kanda cares about someone :]]]]
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ohh, Allen is SO in love :3
spinninground chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
I died, I'm dead. You'll have to prepare a wake for me now, because you've killed me. Thank you for this amazing, incredible story.
spinninground chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
OH oh it's actually complete! I fucking love you. So much that I'm thanking all my ancestors and yours and anyone else's. All the emotions are so damn genuine, dead on the mark. I can't believe it. Have I really not been in a relationship for that long? I remember this... and it makes my heart ache. I know my reviews have been jumbled. Sorry about that, just take it as a testament to how mind-shatteringly amazing this is.
spinninground chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Oh... Oh my. I ... you wrote that - something I wish I could put into words, something that hits home better than if I'd relayed it myself. Oh, Christ. That aching almost regret in the absence of adrenaline.
spinninground chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
The older brother talk with Noise was absolutely priceless. The sparring was sexy. Much sexier than my own attempts. I fail, dear author, I fail in comparison. I am so sad. And yet, I have more chapters to console myself with. :)
spinninground chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
YES! This story is fantastic; I like your style. It's got this wonderful, anxious uncertainty, the right sort of seriousness that happens when everything simple matters so much that it's silly, except it's not, combining to make it absolutely perfect for the pairing. Really, I'm already lamenting the fact that this is unfinished, and based on the dates, seems unlikely to be finished. Why'd I let myself get tricked and start reading?!
Pathless chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
So perfect...
Queen Yanna chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Not what I thought it would be, but in a good way. I enjoyed it :)
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm not usually much of a reviewer, but having just finished this, I felt the sudden urge to let you know just how much I loved reading this. It evoked happiness and sadness as I read through it, and I think you nailed the characters so well, even from a humorous point of view.

As lame as this might sound, I think I'll leave it there, before I say something stupider than what I've already typed. So really, thank you for giving me something wonderful to read on my Sunday morning :)
moshimellow chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
Aww! Lovely fanfic I loved the ending! So cute
102faith103 chapter 10 . 6/17/2011
That story almost made me cry! :'D you should continue... But what a wonderful story it was indeed! Very very good! :)
TheLeftPhalangy chapter 10 . 6/4/2011
KANDA!*glomps* 3
sasunaru2themax chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
dude i was in tears! (not in this chapter, obviously, i was happy here) but in the 9th i was confused as hell! then it got better...still in shock though. ;P xx
Sarano chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
Hello there,

i dont know if you read even Reviews about this long time, but I had to give you one, even if i dont give many (sorry if I am rambling, but I am so exited at the Moment).

Even I dont knwo what to really say, thats because I am speechlees.

I would love to say how much I liked your Story, but I dont find the words. Only know this please, this is for me the best Fanfiction I have ever read since I am Fan from D-Grey Man and also the first one that I think that resemble the Charakters from the series the Best (sorry only know the Anime, but for me thats enough).

So thank you for this great story, it was really a blessing for me to read. I had to lough, to frown, to cry, to love all of the Chapters. Cant say anymore at the Moment... even if I would like to...

I dont know if I have read others Story from you yet... I suppose, because I have allready read the Archive of all D-Grey Man fics through... so sorry If I havent given Review to your other Storys as well, but I dont rewiew so much (as above mentioned... and sorry for the Reambling again.)

So yeah this was I think all I had to say

Best regards,