Reviews for So Alone, Be Sorrow
Meru-64 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
omg! everyone but Micaiah(Yune), Stefan and Soren are petrified... it's going to be the end of the world! nah jk but seriously! can they defeated Ashera or be defeated themselves? MUST KNOW!
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
zomg is everyone dead? in one shot! onto the next chapter! X)
Flowersshadow chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Ok, i really liked ur story and i hope u put up another chapter!...but besides that! let's answer ur question!

i don't really understand wat ur question is, but i think it's proboly why Ike and everyone else weren't turned into stone in the first judgement. so I'll answer that. Ike and company weren't turned into stone because they were the strongest and they were kinda important to the game XD.

If you have any other Questions about Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, I'll be glad to answer them, just send me a message!
NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
AWESOME! SOREN'S SO COOL! BELIEVE IT!
LocalTalent53 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Hmm... This intrigues me. While it definitely strays away from the original plot of the game, this doesn't make it any worse. In fact, I look forward to seeing these Branded and their desperate, irrational, and practically impossible resolution.

A little short, but, then again, I'm used to very, very long chapters, so my comments on that are biased. Don't mind them.

If anything, I'm hoping that you'll update it fairly soon. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more chapters in the future.

LocalTalent