Reviews for Let's Do This One Last Time
Anito Works chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Dude, are you saying that Ryuuya spent a month in the orphanage without any intention of contacting his mother at all?
Anito Works chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Dude, a month is a one big cut scene!
Anito Works chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Pretty nice, I am still starting but I am hoping that this story is already completed
Kaiser dude chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
This story needs to be updated more often. I just started reading this, and find this interesting. Good continuation on what would've been the worst-case scenario for the ending of AIR.
Rea27 chapter 7 . 10/5/2010
update please
Grace Erin chapter 7 . 9/27/2010
PLZ MAKE MORE! i love this fanfic. it is SO awesome! you are very talented with writing! the first few chapters put me to tears they were so great! keep it up!
Ridler chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
A very, VERY good story! I enjoyed it very much, and really hope to read some more from it. However, are you going to add new chapters to it? It'd be awesome to be able to read the whole story :)
Luna Silvereyes chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
Yay! Cliffhanger! Well, sort of. So far, I'm loving this! It's perfect! Keep it up! UPDATE SOON!
Luna Silvereyes chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
Nice chappie! I'm starting to like Sen, now. He seems like a big teddy bear, lol. Please update again soon, Cauryn-chan!
aceventury chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
GOOD WORK KEEP IT UP OE BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN
aceventury chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
I for one forgive you just DON'T DO IT AGAIN
Luna Silvereyes chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Yay! It's back! I've been waiting forever. _ I loved it! Cute fluff! Yay! By the way, did you do the name Sen on purpose? It means 10 in Japanese and it's been a little over a 10 years in the story. It's cool!
tjmaisy5 chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Please hurry up and write the next chapter!
Happy-2-Write chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
This story is amazing! I can clearly picture all of the characters in mind. I love how you brang back all the names of the character of old! Ah it's too bad that Yukito died though. That made me sad.
incompetent dabbler chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
Oh sexy position there XD Great job and good luck.

Later.