Reviews for Cracked Reflection
Niobinay chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Excellent writing and no out of character moments. Please, please continue.
Danny Hellcat chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
You will Update! I'd like to see what happens.
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Poor Ror. It's always hard on him when Dan dies.
ContraPoint chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
The last line made it a fave (the rest was awesome too :D)
G-POW chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Huah! Awesome fic! Please continue it!
Nitghtwing969 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Please continue this, you said Rorscach is gonna meet the Question, and then you choose to stop the story there? This needs to go on. Alot of people liked your story, why don't you wanna update.
Happy Panda chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I know its been awhile and Bruce has returned, but can you please continue anyway? You could put Rorschach in whatever events already happened or if you prefer ignore it and create your own alternate story. Either way please continue.
Superman eats Pie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Please update, I know its been a while but this is miles better then any other Rorschach DC crossover. It really needs to continue. Plus you left it at a cliffhanger.
MasterChiefZilla chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Both characters are frightfully in character. Please continue, Rorschach in gotham has so much potential that no other fan fic writer has tapped. Please let us see him fight Joker, and team up with the Question.
Rorsach The Movie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011

Hope this encourages you to update and have Rorschach meet the question.
Sonic The Bro chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love this fan fiction, please update it. You left it at a cliffhanger. Theres chances for epic interaction with DC characters. How he'd react to Catwoman or Poison Ivy would be interesting. Also we wanna see him team up with the Question.
Bob The Hun chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Why was this not updated? This is easily the best Rorschach/gotham crossover ever. I know its been a long time but please write more chapters.
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
"I have been summoned. I must not be late."

"Perhaps it is time for a new city to be afraid of me."

Great lines.

Please continue soon.
Treadstone chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Superb... you've managed to replicate Rorschach's thought pattern perfectly.. I job well done. Shame Bruce is dead though. Would've liked to see how Rorschach interacts with the Dark Knight.. Please continue
Stiehl chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I wouldn't mind reading more of this, but its good nonetheless.