Reviews for As Was Dwarven Tradition
Lydwina Marie chapter 1 . 4/10
Aww, they're so sweet! I love Legolas and Gimli friendship stories!
Mashpotatoe Queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
MY HEART HAS JUST EXPLODED IN FLUFF!

DAAAAAW! I REALLY LOVE THIS ONE! As always, beautiful writing and a beautiful idea. I love how you mingled this idea- a very creative and awesome idea, mind you- of Dwarven culture with Gimli's and Legolas' friendship. Gimli's reaction to Thranduil was highly entertaining, but his reaction to Legolas had me in a strange mixture of laughter and fluffliness squeals. I also really enjoyed how the dwarves were shouting out Gimli's achievements and how they had kept Legolas' arrival a secret.

On the whole, a lovely, lovely story that I really enjoyed! Thank you so much for putting this out into the world!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This is wonderful! I almost choked on my drink while reading about Thranduil's entrance. You are very good at creating humorous scenes.
bookworm1945 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Heart-warming. I love it. Thanks for the story! You have a lovely writing style and I detected no OCC-ness.
Lindale chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Aw! Love, love the idea of how Dwarves celebrate their birthday.

As always, there is humour in a serious style story! haha
We know little of the Dwarves and their traditions but you still manage to
write a story that fits in with their culture.

Lindale
vectis chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Ah - I knew Legolas would not disappoint Gimli on his special day!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Precious!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So cute! I love Gimli's surprise and confusion at seeing Thranduil, and I can just picture Legolas' grin as he watches, and then finally steps forward to wish Gimli well. Thanks for sharing!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Aw... that was great!

SARAH
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
oh, that is lovely! Gimli's confusion at seing Thranduil there is great
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Ah! You have to love a friendship story, especially one between the Dwarf's and the Elves.