Reviews for The Wooden Man
lacomtessa chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Looool that's hilarious!
krakonfive chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
This here is the summum of your art.
Mazzie-nita chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
"Wat part jean?"
"Pocket."

I laughed out loud. What the hell am I reading and why can't I stop?
krakonfive chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
What happened? I was trying to decipher a cryptic new language when BAM I found myself in the 11th chapter none the wiser as to what I had read or attempted to read.
Zeitgeist84 chapter 18 . 6/28/2012
How's it gonna come out? Back or front? Or will they use chakra to create a uterine canal?
devilin chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
I like it.

- Al-Al.
Ageant chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Yamato got pregnant? Oh sweet something of somewhere. Congratulations are in order I think, maybe.
Zeitgeist84 chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Wow... that was awkwardly existential, Lai.
Power of Touch chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
W T F, if nothign else this is cracked enough that you managed to get me to read the whole thing, so props there... I guess.
devilin chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
I concur whole heartedly with ageant. fear is a terrible thing. Yamato is a man for overcoming such difficulties.

-althia9 on iPod touch for auto correct.
but actually chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
this is epic good. so so good.
Ageant chapter 17 . 5/9/2012
At first I didn't get it, but then I realized the message you were trying to send. Yamatoe has come to grips with his fears, he no longer needs a nightlight(comfort from childhood fears). Instead he has let his fear flow over and through him, and in the end he stands there the only thing remaining. Fear is the mind killer, the little death that brings total obliteration. For he has turned his minds eye and watch the path. He has broken his chains. Victory.
KawaiiTrash chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
illiteracy is a trajic thing. Why is the entire thing written in text talk? Learn how to write before you publish anything else.
KawaiiTrash chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Woww this sucks.
Dick Rash chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
I was like, "What the fuck" the whole time.