Reviews for Relative Disparity
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 24 . 3/18
Hahhahaa. Love is always a little blind...whatever stage the relationship is in.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 21 . 3/18
Book defiler! Or shall I call you the next Half-blood Prince? :)
And go Casey!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 20 . 3/18
YES! feminist side wants to beat Derek up for his double standards.
And samosas are amazing.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 15 . 3/18
Oh my goodness this is so hot. I am reading this while at work which is sooooooo not a good idea.
amyh52 chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Samoas?
xerrex chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
HAHA so short, but so, so very amusing. Great chapter!
LoveMeant2BE chapter 26 . 8/16/2012
alot of these i wish were whole stories.. i knew these were jst drabbles coming in but now im hooked... damn you.. well look into that exspecially the last one
-anyway chow bella ;)
Mae Snapdragon chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
I need a gif right now of someone pointing and saying "THIS" because this chapter was epic sauce. I may have to favourite this entire collection just for this chapter...
EreshkigalGirl chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
You know the truly fantastic thing about your writing? It leaks into my skull and gets trapped there, and then I start writing prequels, sequels, and epilogues to them. This tidbit? The Thanksgiving food fight? Has recently become the new inspiration for my daydreaming lately. Let's put it this way, Here There Be Smut. Well done. Well done indeed.
Coltan Heart chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Aw, I love this collection. I like "her eyes are never more bright and blue...than when she is tearing into him" because whether or not it's actually true, it feels true as I read it, which is more important, no?

And, even more than that, I really liked your note about the amount of puking we author's put poor Derek through. Made me laugh out loud, because not only is it true, but I am ever so guilty myself. XD Oh, if these guys were real and could get back at us, right? I'd be so toast.
stilessttilinski chapter 26 . 3/18/2011
MY HANDS ARE SHAKING. SO BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AND OH MY GOD.

DerekCasey is... Wow, you've got it spot on, I swear.

-JennH.
wildwriterrr chapter 21 . 2/11/2011
I'd love to see more this one-shot it's my favorite by far
CynthiAngel chapter 20 . 10/30/2010