Reviews for Follow The Sun
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 2/24
AHhhhhhh you're freaking making me cry again... *sobs*
wenduo chapter 1 . 2/16
Lovely i think it was a very beautiful last goodbye between them. *Crying rivers* as a joke you should have placed a warning about putting tissue papir ready to use xD
cactuskim chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I don't read character death fics...I don't read character death fics...I
don't read character death fics... *Sigh* OK, just this once, and just
because it is yours... I hate you ;p

*Sniff* No No No *Sob* You did it! You killed him!... OK, so Tolkien did it
first, but I didn't want him to do it either ;p. Meanie! you made me cry...
you really did even though I knew what had to happen.

*Wipes eyes* beautifully done NiRi, I especially like the way you worked in
their history and wonderful camaraderie.

Cactuskim
vectis chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Very well written - more than one tissue was required!
Ellfine chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Tissue alert, indeed! That was beautifully done! I'm not much of a Legolas
person, but I really like the way you write him! Loved eldarion and Leggy
there at the end.
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Yes, definitely tissue alert. ItÂs so sad to imagine Legolas and Eldarion
grieve together like that...
Very well written!
Chewiecotton chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very good story.
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story breaks my heart every time I read it. Every single time I've read it, I start crying. It's only this time around that I'm finally able to see well enough to actually type this review.

Beautifully tragic. SUCH a Tissue Alert. Legolas imagining that Eldarion was Estel... and Aragorn's final request... and then Legolas' lack of belief in the saying that once meant so much to him... Truly, truly heartbreaking, and absolutely wonderful.

Amazing job, thank you so much for posting this.

~Guardy
ImMelethLegolas chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
An amazing story... so full of heart and emotions. Wow... and yes tissues were needed.
Daemith chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
AI, that's so sad! But it's really good, and well written. It seemed very lovely and in character, I really enjoyed that (in a sniffly, sad kind of way).
Emily chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aww... I almost cried. : ( Good job. Poor people. You were right to post a tissue alert; I rarely cry, and if I was about to, then there must have been loads of people that actually were crying.
Oirasse chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Made a bad decision of reading this right before a party. Now my eyes are all puffy. Look what you've done! *pouts*
Andeldaiel chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This was a great story. I just loved the ending. To me the emotions were very realistic. When you are dealing with grief, and the sorrow deep inside, you fight letting it out, then some moment happens, or some word said just causes it to release like a break in a dam and then it floods out completely. The ending and Eldarion saying that phrase to Legolas I could just see it perfectly. I almost started crying with him! Just beautiful, well written!
Lindale chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sweet.

I really like that parable with the sun and shadows.

Lindale
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I really loved this story. Please read and review my stories too.