Reviews for Darkest Before Dawn
Lady Ambreanna chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I have clear memories from when I was two also, so it is not out of the realm
of possibilities for Aragorn to remember!
Thank you for the wonderful story!
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Very well done. I have no trouble believing that an adult could recall a memory from the age of 2. My dad told me about an incident from when he was a little over a year and a half. And since Aragorn is recalling his mother receiving news of his father's death, it's more traumatic than most events in a toddler's life. This was an excellent view of how Aragorn may have seen the events of that journey. Good job.

Cynthia
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I love it. Especially the parts about little Aragorn; he was so innocent! I like to imagine what would happen if little Aragorn could see big King Eragorn. He would TOTALLY love him, and maybe think that Arathirn had finally gotten back from wherever he had been hiding - after all, he couldn't be dead, could he? As far as 5 year olds know, daddies don't die. They just keep going on and on.
tom rodddy chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
great story
Emily chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A little darker than some of your other fare, but good none the less. I liked your little flash-back moments. This was funny:

"I believe we will have to finish our discussion, later, Lord Elrond," Legolas called as he was pulled from the room.

I can see it very clearly in my head! : )
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great story, very well-written and intriguing due to the flashbacks of memory! I enjoyed reading it very much, thanks for sharing!
Ninfea di Luna chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
It sounds exciting !

plz, post the next chapter soon !