Reviews for House of Wolves
VictorLoganForever chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
Loving the story hope u will get to finish it soon
VictorLoganForev chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Love it so far, who's your favorite character?
SoulMore chapter 32 . 2/2/2014
FAN!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
Moreeeee pleaseeeeee
Guest chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
I looooooooove this story! U gotta continue this! Plz update soon!
Knuckles chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
This is so amazing I mean wwwwwoooooooowwwwwwwwww,also the reason I didn't review the last chapter is because the site wouldnt let me because of some fucked up reason.
Knuckles chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is amazing
RemyLeBeauThief chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Loved it! Please you have to continue it, must know what happens to Logan & Remy? Like the Sabretooth and kitty thing too
bloodygoth23 chapter 32 . 2/25/2012
OMG this is a good story! I hopt logan and Victor get to finally get rid of Stryker. can't wait to see what happens next!
NaKita277 chapter 32 . 6/19/2011
Please update )
Mhairi chapter 32 . 11/1/2010
You cant leave it like that! Its too mean!

Seriously, a really good story. Not enough Logan/Remy stories. And you somehow made me like Victor, I am impressed!

I really hope you decide to return to this story, it always seems to be the really good ones that seem to get abandoned.
brokenangelwings16 chapter 32 . 9/12/2010
plz keep wrting
tasha chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
This is a great story. The best Logan/Remy fic on this website. Please, please continue.
REBD chapter 32 . 5/25/2010
write more come on pleace!
BlackBolt chapter 32 . 4/23/2010
this is bloody awesome :)) i never before read a story, where victor is good and all the while with logan .. and i like the AU you are writing so much, it is one of the best x-men-storys i have ever read :))

normally i am an only-slash-reader, but i like the way vic and kitty are getting together too .. perhaps a little more logan/remy-action ? *begging*

please don't abandon this wonderful story - please update it and perhaps soon ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ..