Reviews for Brownie Points
MilouM chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Thanks for this moment. It was amazing !
Bathsalt chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
HAHAHAHA THERE ARE TWO TARAS IN THIS STORY! AND MY NAME IS TARA! :D
Bathsalt chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
HEYHEYHEY MY NAME IS TARA ALSO
cuetie xassie chapter 28 . 9/10/2015
dat was amazin...i lke ur enthusiasm nd ofcorss ur sarcasim ...plz if u can make it a lot more better...í íâº..lol ...â&í í
Jikaho chapter 31 . 2/13/2015
Loved the story. One of my favorite parts was probably the food fight. Haha. Emily's reaction was wonderful.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
I like the way Allison doesn't push her to do things too much. She knows Cassidys limits, but Cassidy Is willing to stand by her. I am looking forward to seeing more of their friendship. :)
wajagirlliz chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
OH MY GOSH! That was so hilarious yet weird and disturbing! lol Great chapter XD
wajagirlliz chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
This was an amazingly funny chapter! I laughed so hard _ Can't wait to read the rest.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
awe..
Guest chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
I don't understand why Cass is such a brat.. She should be happy her friend imprinted on her other friend, but instead she chooses to make it about herself. It's foolish and pathetic.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
You wrote out of the incident very poorly. Cassie is now scarred, and majorly... Yet she doesn't even blink? It's a normal human reaction to "freak out" sometimes. Not just that, but regardless of any medications, she would be hugely uncomfortable, yet you also ignored that. Once again, this whole situation was written very poorly.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/19/2014
Cassie is so utterly irritating, reading the things she says makes me want to fucking hit myself in the face.
begger1116 chapter 17 . 7/12/2014
Why do u hate me!
poppyflower1235 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
Uhhh when is cassie going to find out about the guys and their secret
poppyflower1235 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Tommy acts like that funny/fun older brother. Love him (in a brotherly sorta of way)